• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
tilal6991

[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

3577 posts in this topic

Google Now is not working. News: Google search is completed, crash . Can you help me?

Google Now is not working. News: Google search is completed, crash . Can you help me?

reinstall(gapps with Google now included ), but then remove the search.apk that comes with the rom ( the magnifying glass one ) :)

Edited by plegdroid

Didn't work for me :(. Is that possible that I have not enough space? I have Acid mode installed already :).

Yes maybe the space is the problem.. What TPT are u using?:)

Edited by Gerycard

reinstall(gapps with Google now included ), but then remove the search.apk that comes with the rom ( the magnifying glass one ) :)

Sorry. I have no magnifier. Google search, voice search and voice search. :blink:

Please. @ plegdroid

post-949443-13535541310281_thumb.jpg

Yes maybe the space is the problem.. What TPT are u using?:)

230 mb system and 2 cache.

Edited by Gaviar

230 mb system and 2 cache.

It's have to be enough..

if you flash this zip the talk not will be installed?:S

Please. @ plegdroid

post-949443-13535541310281_thumb.jpg

morning,look for quicksearchbox.apk :)

Edited by plegdroid

look for quick searchbox :)

It's in the ROM zip

It's in the ROM zip

and yes, it comes will the rom,not gapps, will need titanium ect to uninstall. :)

morning Terry by the way :D

Edited by plegdroid

Morning. Any luck with the PC?

Oh, by the way, 4.2 is ready, the only thing that doesn't work is Theme Chooser

Morning. Any luck with the PC?

Oh, by the way, 4.2 is ready, the only thing that doesn't work is Theme Chooser

new driver disc has turned up (mislaid the original ) just that to sort, sp2 to install then it will allow me to install Java. once Java, s back on, iam back in business. :)

yam I've been looking at the gnex rom on xda at the changes. the lockscreen Widgets look ugly. post-910238-13535693278223_thumb.jpg

i found out that if you want create a new meeting in the calendar you need to create a exchange account of microsoft and it dont will work anyways.

if i switch in camera to panorama or video the graphic has problems and will show green lines and stuff the misstake is also there if i went back to camera or videorecording, only after restart the phone the problem is gone.

new driver disc has turned up (mislaid the original ) just that to sort, sp2 to install then it will allow me to install Java. once Java, s back on, iam back in business. :)

yam I've been looking at the gnex rom on xda at the changes. the lockscreen Widgets look ugly.

post-910238-13535693278223_thumb.jpg

Yuk. Hope CM fix that quickly

It's have to be enough..

if you flash this zip the talk not will be installed?:S

Yeah, nothing happened. I'll try fresh installation after work. Maybe it will help =).

and yes, it comes will the rom,not gapps, will need titanium ect to uninstall. :)

morning Terry by the way :D

Thank you.It is in the zip.It is not in the rom.

latinIME.apk is a zip file... open it and delete in raw folder all main-XX of languages you don't use... leave main and main-EN for english or main-ES for spanish.. for example... then save and put again in ROM

latinIME.apk will be only 2mb +/- size.... you can delete CMwallpaper.apk and change Trebuchet launcher adding another launcher as ZEAM launcher (smallest) then install another good launcher

What about bug of calendar sync? Any solution or have to wait for next update?

thanks

Will upload a gapps package with it in in a minute

Edit: Done!! http://db.tt/m59nZaBx

Edited by utternoob

Thank you.It is in the zip.It is not in the rom.

afternoon, no:D the apk comes with the rom, and not gapps :) to clarify :)

4.2 is most certainly not ready for non nexus devices. I haven't managed to get it booting on mint so there's no hope for the skate having it already.

Hi tilal, don't get "fragmented". I would prefer you stay with the 4.1.2 and get this running as good as (only) you can.

This would be my christmas wish :)

Well what I'm going to do is finish this ROM ie. The next version will essentially contain the last work I actually do on it. Beyond that I'll just release updated compiles. After that hopefully 4.2 will be more stable and work can begin on it.

That's fair enough. You've got another phone to worry about which you use every day. Perhaps someone else can do the new compiles if you're busy. I'll even have a go to see how it works

Well what I'm going to do is finish this ROM ie. The next version will essentially contain the last work I actually do on it. Beyond that I'll just release updated compiles. After that hopefully 4.2 will be more stable and work can begin on it.

That really sounds good to me.

Don't forget about your real life :)

to get the skate to 4.1.2 has been an achievement. from here on in anything extra is definitely a bonus. as always grateful for all you've shared with us. still loving 10-11-12 v2 build as it fulfills my needs. and yes you do have a life away from here. enjoy it :P . as always thank you Lalit :)