• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

3577 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I got it all on by using a 220 meg system partition, seems 210,wasn't enough to get rom and gapps on.:)

Posted (edited) · Report post

We may long to wait for the new release . Please read das:

A personal opinion:

I feel that this is the final OS version that our trusty Skates will be able to handle without it being unusable. A sad note but hopefully it will be some time before this happens and we still have this to play with until then. Who knows I may be wrong...

Edited by creedence

Posted · Report post

That is absolute bull. Sorry, but this ISN'T our last OS.

If I can have ICS running on a phone with a horrendous resolution, 500 MHz processor and absolutely no GPU whatsoever, we can get at east one more OS at least running on this phone. It won't be as fast nor as smooth as ICS, but it will run and will be useable.

Our issue is that we have outdated technology. Armv6 is finding it harder to cope with the newer CPU and GPU chips being released.... But, with a little magic...

Posted · Report post

That is absolute bull. Sorry, but this ISN'T our last OS.

If I can have ICS running on a phone with a horrendous resolution, 500 MHz processor and absolutely no GPU whatsoever, we can get at east one more OS at least running on this phone. It won't be as fast nor as smooth as ICS, but it will run and will be useable.

Our issue is that we have outdated technology. Armv6 is finding it harder to cope with the newer CPU and GPU chips being released.... But, with a little magic...

Totally agree mate!!! Totally!! :lol:

Posted · Report post

Some exciting progress in the next build. Will be released today.

Posted · Report post

Sounds great! Really looking forward to this! Just a quick question though - will we ever be able to get the new voice search that everyone on jelly bean is showing off or is additional software that isn't compatible with our devices...

Posted · Report post

It might be compatible in the future but not at the moment.

Posted · Report post

Damn man, you sure do work fast. :P

Posted · Report post

morning, any update with su?

:)

Posted · Report post

morning, any update with su?

:)

Afraid not. It seems to be a very weird problem though. One of the things I'm investigated ATM.

Posted · Report post

Hi !

Thanks for the rom, but is there a way to use Google Now or not yet ?

Posted · Report post

In the next build - yes but without voice.

Posted · Report post

Without the voice ? It's embarasing ^^

Thanks anyway, i'll be waiting.

Posted · Report post

Even without the error ZTE Skate: Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped?

Posted · Report post

Should happen once and then you should get phone reception.

Posted · Report post

The telephone reception I get after the skate has rebooted after entering the PIN. But then comes the message again and again. Sorry for my bad english :blush:

Posted · Report post

If you are compiling the next build , please fix the critical flaws , i found one that i can't get pass

android.phone.system - Stopped working

Phone will automatically reboot after the pin is input

Posted · Report post

Can one of you get a log cat of the crash.

Posted (edited) · Report post

FOR ALL !!!!!! IF YOU WANT REPORT SOME BUGS OR ERRORS, PLEASE SEND ALSO LOG !!!!!! IT IS VERY HELPFUL FOR DEVELOPERS!!!!

Edited by satanovsyn

Posted · Report post

Hi, my question, for this CM10, how much MB is necessary for system (included gapps)???

220MB?

Posted · Report post

Yep.

Posted · Report post

Can one of you get a log cat of the crash.

Hi I have no problem testing this further but how do I get a log cat?

Posted · Report post

Afraid not. It seems to be a very weird problem though. One of the things I'm investigated ATM.

Thanks Lalit, I've tried myself flashing the latest version, app to system app and su to bin, it does rewrite to xbin, but just dosnt reflect as rooted, I'll keep popping at it, the more people working on it someone's going to crack it :)

Posted · Report post

Why I can't move the downloaded Apps to the sd ?

Posted · Report post

Cracked su - seems like the CM one works perfectly for us.

Still waiting on an adb logcat of the phone reboot issue. If no one gives it to me I'm going to have to forgo fixing it for this build.