[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

I think these are screenshots from Lalit's ICS, as on JB I have what Plegdroid has.

Ryan may have his own build of jb installed , as that option was on the previous build, but Lalit may have removed it as it was showing in two places :) Ryan may have left it in

Guest creedence

@ Utternob thanks. I tested apex and nova on JB. Every two are very liquid. There is a big difference: when nova do the animation, not at apex. I've tried all the settings, apex remains stubborn.

Guest sasa_gm

@ Utternob thanks. I tested apex and nova on JB. Every two are very liquid. There is a big difference: when nova do the animation, not at apex. I've tried all the settings, apex remains stubborn.

Only Apex 1.3 beta supports JB and its animations. Apex's version on the google play (1.2.5) doesn't support it. Like you said, Nova is ok.

Guest razzmataz1478

Ryan may have his own build of jb installed , as that option was on the previous build, but Lalit may have removed it as it was showing in two places :) Ryan may have left it in

Yeah, but it must have been removed from the CyanogenMod repos.

Guest SingleWolf

Almost same: it's OlegKrikun S2E with two additional init.d scripts which mount ext partition properly to use with it. You can download CWM-flashabe zip from here.

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest Redstarr1

Just flashed the latest CM10 nightly on my dad's SGS2 (well unofficial nightly because apparently CM doesn't do official for the best Android phone of 2011...), and I can confirm that they removed the option to arrange softkeys, it's not on that one as well. When I put CM10 on the Skate I felt like it was finally as smooth as the SGS2 (with ICS), but the SGS2 with CM10 is running circles around the Skate again.. Bummer :P. (of course I knew that was going to happen)

Guest sasa_gm

Just flashed the latest CM10 nightly on my dad's SGS2 (well unofficial nightly because apparently CM doesn't do official for the best Android phone of 2011...), and I can confirm that they removed the option to arrange softkeys, it's not on that one as well. When I put CM10 on the Skate I felt like it was finally as smooth as the SGS2 (with ICS), but the SGS2 with CM10 is running circles around the Skate again.. Bummer :P. (of course I knew that was going to happen)

What do you mean by that? :)

Guest Redstarr1

That it's much smoother, everything you do instantly happens. Not to say that the Skate has come a long way, but expensive phones get better as well. It's just some competition between me and my dad :P. Maybe I shouldn't upgrade his phone (and put GB back :D), see how much better the Skate is then :P.

Custom softkeys are being reviewed now :D

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/21005/

Guest creedence
for all certainty, is KonstaT's S2E same as OlegKrikun S2E on Play Store, if not, where is KonstaT's one?

Please just a normal application. No CWM. install -open - settings - mount as ext4 - reboot - enjoy

http://db.tt/MRcwQ7gE

Edited by creedence

Guest KonstaT

for all certainty, is KonstaT's S2E same as OlegKrikun S2E on Play Store, if not, where is KonstaT's one?

Latest version of S2E from the Play Shop is not compatible with Jelly Bean. That's why I've hacked it not to complain about jb API level 16.

Please just a normal application. No CWM. install -open - settings - mount as ext4 - reboot - enjoy

I would much rather prefer if you just linked where I originally posted it.

There's already someone (from here) asking if I really did it myself.

Guest creedence

@KonstaT

You are right. I beg your pardon. It has been written earlier. I thought that the link I need not write again.

Thank you

72Unfollow this topic

[DEV][ROM][1.9.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.1)