[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest BLu3HaZe

do any of the GUI based apps2sd methods currently work with this rom, as this is the only thing stopping me from using this as my day to day rom (props to daz for the awesome work he's done so far !)

If configuring a script manually doesn't sound nice for you, why not flash INT2EXT and see?

Guest OuahOuah

Got a problem to install Tapatalk app !

It always tells me "no more space" but I have 20 m free space on data, system is only 178 mo and cache is nearly empty !

Is there a problem with this app ?

Of course, I purchased it ;)

Guest reedo_17

Is this rom still developing? Is there going to be a new build soon?

I want to try it on my Vivacity but i want at least the camera to be working now :-)

Edited by reedo_17

Guest cartwheelbob

Is this rom still developing? Is there going to be a new build soon?

I want to try it on my Vivacity but i want at least the camera to be working now :-)

Camera works, although does lag a bit - it is usable.

Oh I was just worried,because they aren't on the what works list, but they are on that list on cm9,so I thought they wouldn't work. Great that they work. Will tty very soon.

Guest MadEye Moody

Great battery life.... Just keep GPS and Wifi off

Edit :

Wifi = off

Data = On

GPS = off

BT = off

Sync = on

Google play setting = auto update apps

Display brightness = min

OC = 902

Governer = smartass2

/Edit

2012-09-23%2019.40.26.png?dl=1

2012-09-23%2019.40.34.png?dl=1

Edited by MadEye Moody

Guest BLu3HaZe

But you barely used it, and the screen has been off most of the time. :/ Guess it's usually short calls you use it for?

I have to charge my phone about 3 times a day as it lasts around 3-3.5 hours max of usage on CM7 with no OC but WiFi on. Hectic.

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Guest MadEye Moody

But you barely used it, and the screen has been on most of the time. :/ Guess it's usually short calls you use it for?

I have to charge my phone about 3 times a day as it lasts around 3-3.5 hours max of usage on CM7 with no OC but WiFi on. Hectic.

Yeah, I had around 10-15 calls which lasted about 2-3 mins average.

With the build before the last one, I got around 2 and 1/2 days with moderate calls and a couple of sms...

I've seen the Wifi is a battery killer (Don't even want to talk about the GPS). So I turn it off when not charging. You can use Profile Scheduler to turn on Wifi automatically when charger is connected. I've OCed to 902 with smartass2 governer

The only thing it says in the CM9 is that youtube hq lags, because of the lack of open max intergration layer while youtube lq works fine, doesn't it ?

On CM10 Youtube HQ and Youtube Lq crash the device.

Or did I miss anything ?

Guest cartwheelbob

So just to ask ... On this rom back camera is working,flash doesnt,fronst camera doesnt and something else ? More stable then CM9 or not ?

its as stable as its going to be. I don't have any issues

Guest AmbushReality
The only thing it says in the CM9 is that youtube hq lags, because of the lack of open max intergration layer while youtube lq works fine, doesn't it ?

On CM10 Youtube HQ and Youtube Lq crash the device.

Or did I miss anything ?

Basically, the OMX problems is more extreme on JB