[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest techsolo

Seems to work well but I didn't tried to play movies yet.

Youtube is horribly slow. My shared agenda doesn't work after restoring with titanium backup (mail works fine).

well i dont need youtube at all. and mails too. shared agenda dont know about it tho :D but if system works stable as a main part. and works smoother. its ok. so last thing left to be clearify is how much system disc needed to run this mod and gaps. i have pruned gaps too. 163mb system storage integrated. is it ok to flash this mod via CWM ?

thanks for replys.

Guest techsolo

well i dont need youtube at all. and mails too. shared agenda dont know about it tho :D but if system works stable as a main part. and works smoother. its ok. so last thing left to be clearify is how much system disc needed to run this mod and gaps. i have pruned gaps too. 163mb system storage integrated. is it ok to flash this mod via CWM ?

thanks for replys.

see my above post about A2SD it helped. Without a2sd only the rom an gapps take about all the memory that is available

hmm ok. thanks im removing some apks from cm10 zip and gaps zip. there is a bit no need apks. i think a2sd is used to move apps to external SD card ? if it also put some system files to SD thats be avesome. as flashplayer tapatalk bla bla.

if some one can explain what apk works for what its really will be helpfull to us. who likes to make some changes..

lets start with PhoneSky Velvet

Rom+gaps 135mb only.

ringtones wallpapers etc removed to 1 example of each one.

after successfully receiving contacts from sim card. now almost everyting works like a charm even fster than FNC.

greate work.

Performance HW draw GPU options has some grap glitches. but works good on performans. disabled now cuz i like to play games.. :D

Edited by MLKL

Guest MadEye Moody

hmm ok. thanks im removing some apks from cm10 zip and gaps zip. there is a bit no need apks. i think a2sd is used to move apps to external SD card ? if it also put some system files to SD thats be avesome. as flashplayer tapatalk bla bla.

if some one can explain what apk works for what its really will be helpfull to us. who likes to make some changes..

lets start with PhoneSky Velvet

Rom+gaps 135mb only.

ringtones wallpapers etc removed to 1 example of each one.

after successfully receiving contacts from sim card. now almost everyting works like a charm even fster than FNC.

greate work.

Performance HW draw GPU options has some grap glitches. but works good on performans. disabled now cuz i like to play games.. :D

If you have a linux box, u can use the zip_trimmer script to easily trim the ROM. See signature

Guest reedo_17

Hopefully he may be able to do something with that gansters HQ fix

has anybody else had issues with recieving files using bluetooth i haven't tried sending ill test later

Edited by reedo_17

Guest robob95

@dazzozo :

My goal is to run a standard audio DAC on the ZTE Crescent.

Is there a way to enable standard USb audio with CM10 ?

I know that Jelly Bean supports USB audio output but not the standard mode.

"USB audio output support allows hardware vendors to build hardware such as audio docks that interface with Android devices. This functionality is also exposed with the Android Open Accessory Development Kit (ADK) to give all developers the chance to create their own hardware."

I created a new subject here and I agree with that :blush: :

My expectation would be that providing usb-audio-out would be something of general interest to Blade owners, given the marginal quantity (and sometimes quality) of the signals at the headset jack.

Guest reedo_17

Daz any chance of a version bump to 4.1.2? And anybody else on their vivacity have Bluetooth problems because i cannot receive files from other phones! I also just tested if i can send files from my vivacity and it doesn't find any devices even though they are set as visible!

Edited by reedo_17

Hello,

In this subject http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1960117, Ganster41 says that he makes some changes in CM10 but he does not tested. Can some developper can test the CM10 Rom and can adapt the patch for Dazzozo CM10 ROM please ?

Files : https://github.com/Ganster41/android_frameworks_av

Cordially.

Edited by -Mind-

Guest robob95
Bluetooth audio isn't working. I can pair with bluetooth devices, but seemingly no audio is sent. Music just pauses for a sec, then continues to play through the phone's speakers. Anyone else have the same issue?

Is this problem fixed ?

Any way to play audio out (USB, bluetooth, WIFI) is welcome ;) ...

Guest techsolo

Any chance that Gansters fix could get recording working?

You should take a look in the crescent CM9 topic someone post a solution there. It's a matter of adapting one config file and it is a lot faster from then on

You should take a look in the crescent CM9 topic someone post a solution there. It's a matter of adapting one config file and it is a lot faster from then on

Can you give the link of the post please ?

Guest srdevil

Hopefully he may be able to do something with that gansters HQ fix

has anybody else had issues with recieving files using bluetooth i haven't tried sending ill test later

I've tried this for u between my telephone and PC. My telephone detects my pc and my pc does detect my telephone. I've sended a file from my PC to my Telephone succesfull over bluetooth, but wasn't beable to send a file from my telephone to my pc. But probably this is something abouth my PC doesnt accept files from devices. But the test of receiving something on my Phone over bluetooth is succesfull.

Guest reedo_17

Flash the A2SD scipts (There in the first post of the ICS rom thread), then type in 'su' to enable Superuser permissions, followed by 'a2sd reinstall' then the device will reboot. After the reboot go back to the terminal emulator, and type in 'su' again followed by 'a2sd cachesdreset' and the device will reboot once again and everything will be fine.

I did all this before and it worked but recently i messed up so i wanted to reflash this rom and do the a2sd scripts so i flashed the CM10 rom then the Gapps gapps-4.1.1-ZTECrescent-Pruned-20120716.zip and then the scripts, it booted and i signed into my Google account but when i opened up the app drawer there was 2 camera apps, google movies, google search, google voice search. From what i remembered none of this installed last time i tried (I had only 1 camera app), am i doing something wrong?

Edited by reedo_17

I did all this before and it worked but recently i messed up so i wanted to reflash this rom and do the a2sd scripts so i flashed the CM10 rom then the Gapps gapps-4.1.1-ZTECrescent-Pruned-20120716.zip and then the scripts, it booted and i signed into my Google account but when i opened up the app drawer there was 2 camera apps, google movies, google search, google voice search. From what i remembered none of this installed last time i tried (I had only 1 camera app), am i doing something wrong?

No, it is a bug from the ROM.