[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Liamness

It'd be tough to fit CM10 and gapps in 200mb. Something like 250/30/160 would be alright. I mean we're all putting our apps on the SD card anyway, so there's not much point having a big data partition.

Guest reedo_17

Are there any chances of us getting the new camera and omx update from konstat's latest build for the blade ?

+1 would love to see a new update with the one we having now being good image it after updates to fix a few things :)

Also apparently KonstaT's new build improves youtube HQ not perfect but better!

ill have to try it on my blade later

I wish that our JB was as updated/supported as KonstaT'S

Edited by reedo_17

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Ah, what did it achieve on his ROM? Did it fix many problems?

Edit-

Just visited his thread; and I suddenly have hope for our Crescent. Any chance that somebody could port his ROM and then try and get it working on the Crescent, then include the libstagefright patch when the JB port is complete? I would port his rom myself but unfortunately XMasterNinni tool doesn't include Jelly Bean yet so I wouldn't know where to start.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest reedo_17

Ah, what did it achieve on his ROM? Did it fix many problems?

Edit-

Just visited his thread; http://www.modaco.co...10-android-412/ and I suddenly have hope for our Crescent. Any chance that somebody could port his ROM and then try and get it working on the Crescent, then include the libstagefright patch when the JB port is complete? I would port his rom myself but unfortunately XMasterNinni tool doesn't include Jelly Bean yet so I wouldn't know where to start.

We need Daz to make an actual one for our crescents!

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I've sent him a tweet, I can't see much happening though, I think he's moved on on to developing for the G300. It's a shame really, I really do believe we still have some life left in the Crescent.

Guest reedo_17

I've sent him a tweet, I can't see much happening though, I think he's moved on on to developing for the G300. It's a shame really, I really do believe we still have some life left in the Crescent.

yeah i tweeted him aswell! anybody know where MadEye Moody is?

I don't think he completely moved on to the g300, after all, he wanted to give us a build of CM9 with the OMX fix before I took away his work and uploded it myself. We'll just have to wait, time will tell if he has the time or will to do it, if yes, that's awesome, if not, well that's how it is

Guest reedo_17

The blade has just received the Youtube HQ fix for CM10 in the form of a patch!

Lol, well that wasn't very elobarate. :D I think that it's even the exact same one we had before I "cleaned" it up (read broke :P).

Here you have it folks, YouTube HQ working in Jelly Bean.

Hope we will get a update for our rom soon! I dont know why but i want an update to 4.1.2!

Edited by reedo_17

Guest reedo_17

Yes because it already has the other patches included.

oh ok i see what you are talking about i was just saying that the Cm10 for blade has youtube HQ i wasn't suggesting to try it on our crescents lol :)

Can someone can make an flashable zip with all patch please (OMX for Youtube & Camcorder) ?

Dazzozo, if you read this post .. :)

Repo : https://github.com/androidarmv6/android_frameworks_av & https://github.com/androidarmv6/andr...meworks_native

The patch are fully working based on what developpeurs told !

Edited by -Mind-

Guest reedo_17

I will try to make an flashable zip. I don't promise it will be succesful. :)

dont think it will work Tidal said other patches as well as konsta's are needed

i would really like to see what Dazzozo can do!

Edited by reedo_17