Dazzozo

[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

780 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've been experiencing a huge problem for a month with the CM10 4.1.1 on my ZTE Cresent.

In fact, when I call someone or receive a call, the keypad disappears, and I'm not able to make it reappear... I'm literally stuck, and the only way to solve the problem is to remove the battery.

Have you ever heard of that strange issue ?

What can I do to solve it ?

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Babop

Hi guys,

I've been experiencing a huge problem for a month with the CM10 4.1.1 on my ZTE Cresent.

In fact, when I call someone or receive a call, the keypad disappears, and I'm not able to make it reappear... I'm literally stuck, and the only way to solve the problem is to remove the battery.

Thanks a lot !

Have you calibrated your proximity sensor?

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot !

Thanks man for your help : calibration worked !

Thanks man for your help : calibration worked !

No problem :)

Really good work Dazzozo (as always) for this rom, I really like it ! Do we need to install the OMX patch or is it within the flashable zip?