[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Is it touch or not?

No it's not (at least on my blade).

@KonstaT: Can you please add the long press back button to kill app. It was the best in your previous ROMs.

It's been in for quite a while, my friend! You can enable it in System settings > Developer options > Kill with back button (last option)

Guest herzblutnord

hay i have a little problem with this rom and want to ask if i can fix this, because

i use this rom on two phones, a original zte blade and a orange san francisco (for my girlfriend XD she wanted the white one)

and because i had never problems with this rom on my zte blade, i updated her gen1 sanfrancisco to gen2 with this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1258855 (Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-custom) and flashed this rom.

and now she have ofthe the problem that when she calls somebody the screen goes black and does only turn back on some

time after the call, turning flight mode on and off again helped sometimes but not often.

i reinstalled this rom with, format system, dalvik wipe and cache wipe, but it changet nothing .____. now i'm alittle bit confused because i had never this problem with my original zte blade, hope someone can help me ^^

Guest dockhouse

i've just tried the framework-base patch and that fixes the issue (also noticed in the thread that an i9000 user had the same thing). i didn't remove your kernel tweak, so essentially i'm using both fixes.

can you tell me how did you fix the locksreen issue, because i have the same problem...

(im a noob so please as clearly as you can)

thanks

hay i have a little problem with this rom and want to ask if i can fix this, because

i use this rom on two phones, a original zte blade and a orange san francisco (for my girlfriend XD she wanted the white one)

and because i had never problems with this rom on my zte blade, i updated her gen1 sanfrancisco to gen2 with this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1258855 (Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-custom) and flashed this rom.

and now she have ofthe the problem that when she calls somebody the screen goes black and does only turn back on some

time after the call, turning flight mode on and off again helped sometimes but not often.

i reinstalled this rom with, format system, dalvik wipe and cache wipe, but it changet nothing .____. now i'm alittle bit confused because i had never this problem with my original zte blade, hope someone can help me ^^

Did you calibrate proximity sensor?

Guest herzblutnord

the proximity sensor numbers are the same as on my phone but we can try to calibrate them we will try now^^

edit: looks like the problem is solved, we tried now 5 calls and everytime it worked, thank you very much we will try it more often next days and i will write here if it will appear again ^^

Edited by herzblutnord

can you tell me how did you fix the locksreen issue, because i have the same problem...

(im a noob so please as clearly as you can)

thanks

download this patch and "git apply" it in the frameworks/base/ directory, then compile the usual way (see 2nd post of this thread).

Guest eclairs48

Sorry guys if this question was already asked and resolved in this forum. I just tried flashing this ROM(coming from KonstaKANG CM9), and getting the following error.

"symlink: some symlinks failed " and the flashing process aborts. any help ??

Thanks in advance....

Guest ososossy

need help guys.getting error when i try to install it.

Installing Update...

symlink: somelinks failed

E:Error in /sdcard/cm-10-20120915-konstaKANG-blade.zip

<status 7>

Installation aborted.

what do i need to do ? my sd card is also formatted.jus got this rom in it.need help asap mobile is on dis screen.

Guest klacirtg

I think You should use a 160 MB system partition at least...

Installation aborted.

what do i need to do ? my sd card is also formatted.jus got this rom in it.need help asap mobile is on dis screen.

need help guys.getting error when i try to install it.

Installing Update...

symlink: somelinks failed

E:Error in /sdcard/cm-10-20120915-konstaKANG-blade.zip

<status 7>

Installation aborted.

are you rooted?

how are you flashing (which recovery?)

have you ever had another custom rom on it?

what version phone do you have - gen1, gen2, gen3....?

did you tpt it to gen2 with at least 160mb /system?

need much more info from you.

Guest ososossy

i got a dell xcd 35 it was a gen1 1st then converted it into gen2 by some rom.then installed gingerbread 2.3.6 rom...a friend on fb gave me this rom.i tried clock recovery method.wiped data,formated/system

now this is the msg what i am getting.

Guest ososossy

after 2.3.6 i had rom manager in it. friend provided me the rom named cm-10-20120909-KonstaKANG-blade. installed it using rom manager.but jb googleapps were not wrking so then i tried the recovery method with this rom. now this is the error m getting

Guest jackal-sk

I've updated to this rom from the tilal's latest build and it is great. However notification sound seems to be not working, when moving notification volume slider as well as choosing a sound. Anyone's had this ?

I re TPTed to 160 mb system layout from 210.

Edited by jackal-sk

Here is a fresh build of ClockWorkMod 6.0.1.2. Should be fully working.

recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.2-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...cvocorscdallevw

md5:7c3ec6b9a11df9e50184265ff683af56

recovery.img

md5:b75d438dfe0ce7fa22d416b493505efe

Interesting part is that the source code for recovery in ics and jellybean branches is different even if the cwm version number matches. I couldn't get cwm built as CM10 side product working and thought these issues were with cwm 6.x.x.x in general. Turned out the jellybean branch is borked...

How do i install the new recovery? just flashing from old cwm?

Guest abarthman

I've updated to this rom from the tilal's latest build and it is great. However notification sound seems to be not working, when moving notification volume slider as well as choosing a sound. Anyone's had this ?

I re TPTed to 160 mb system layout from 210.

No, working fine here.

I also re-TPT'd from 210 to 160 system partition.

I can't see the Google Ears (Google Sound Search) widget since installing 1509, though.

Guest steeperton

Automatic brightness seems to work fine for me... Using the same custom levels I've been using since Froyo (I think!).

However, I had a bigger problem yesterday. I noticed the battery was draining very fast. Checked better battery stats, and it said "*backup*" was causing huge wakelocks. Then I checked my data usage. Android OS had used over 700Mb (of my 1Gb monthly allowance) - I'm guessing on the backup (it wasn't actually restoring anything - I use mybackup root for that).

I reinstalled from clean, and didn't allow it to backup, or restore from google, and now it seems fine.

Edited by steeperton

Guest Gunnerzz

@ sei

bro jus installed the old 2.3.3 rom. what do i have to do now to install this rom ?

Ive replied to your thread. Just be patient and refrain from hijacking the dev thread.