[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Rounak

Did you even bother reading the first or last post before posting? This ROM is still work in progress in every level!

1. Power widget got merged yesterday

2. First batch of CM settings was just merged and many of them don't work properly yet

3. Google Now needs some extra hacks to work. See here.

4. Haven't tested any a2sd solution yet, but I'd still recommend S2E instead.

Hey I did read! I just thought that since no one has mentioned it yet, it was just me, so I was wondering what I was doing wrong. I'll keep testing though, thanks for your work.

Guest KonstaT

@ Konstat -

Have you tried burstlams version yet? Its like as fast as CM9 :)

Yes I did. Burstlam has got hw acceleration working better. There's still a quite nasty tearing/flickering effect but it's noticeably faster in some places. Not nearly as fast/smooth as ICS though, but it's getting better. :)

tilal6991 has also got video playback to ICS level (videos in gallery, Youtube LQ, etc).

Neither is sharing any source code for those parts so it really doesn't help anyone. :(

Guest Hayden3430

Yes I did. Burstlam has got hw acceleration working better. There's still a quite nasty tearing/flickering effect but it's noticeably faster in some places. Not nearly as fast/smooth as ICS though, but it's getting better. :)

tilal6991 has also got video playback to ICS level (videos in gallery, Youtube LQ, etc).

Neither is sharing any source code for those parts so it really doesn't help anyone. :(

Yeah im also getting a flickery screen with burstlams build, but i believe the future for JB on a blades is looking a lot brighter :)

Guest 劉楓爻

Link to Burstlam's ROM?

http://dl.dbank.com/c0nuaevlua

this link should ok with someone out of China(i try with proxy). if not, may be i should upload to other outside online disk. btw, this rom is smooth as H guy said.

Edited by 劉楓爻

Guest tilal6991

@KonstaT:

There is no source to share to get videos working. You already have the media_codecs file and the only other thing is to disable the faunhofer stuff. That's all I've done.

Guest iShubham

AHH! this dload link to Burstlam is not letting me download..so slow..keeps loading..

and http://115.com/file/bengks25

this needs an account ..and i cant make account..it needs mobile number verification...and says mobile numbr invalid..

Sorry,i know this is not topic about,just was letting you people know..

And KonstaT,i loved your ROM! i felt it smoother than ICS on my chinese -256mb ram- blade.. keep it up!!!! :)

its super cool rom in prealpha stages!

EDIT : i got the 1st link to work..thanks :) will test it out and see how it is..

Edited by iShubham

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT:

There is no source to share to get videos working. You already have the media_codecs file and the only other thing is to disable the faunhofer stuff. That's all I've done.

Yeah, that's what I though. There's been no need to disable aacenc/aacdec after the srec patch to compile, but it seems that there is some offending asm code.

I added prebuilt binaries to to first post and a patch to the second post. This will fix video playback in gallery/YouTube LQ/etc. Still no YouTube HQ etc because of missing OMX - it will never happen!

CM10-videodecoding-fix.zip

http://www.mediafire...jh99pfd050hd14r

md5:765348a8c43a1805870270ccc4d828b0

Guest alinek

KonstaT you should edit your 1st post with all updates and even title of thread with date of last update. It will be a lot easier to find what new you figured out :) Btw is there any hopes for working camera on JB?

Guest shezar

Be patient, KonstaT is not a machine but a man like us. I bet he is aware that camera, etc. don't work. Features will be done when they are ready. Don't rush him, please.

Guest alinek

I do not rush anybody :) I just don't know much about programming like Konstat or tilal so just asking is there any hope for camera (maybe some drivers/libs which aren't working/compatible are needed).

Very great work and I'll definitly try this ROM in near future. Good luck Konstat!

Edited by alinek

Guest Snap.IT
Be patient, KonstaT is not a machine but a man like us. I bet he is aware that camera, etc. don't work. Features will be done when they are ready. Don't rush him, please.

Are you sure about that?

Man is a machine. Five releases in five days.

Guest shezar

Are you sure about that?

Man is a machine. Five releases in five days.

Still making these releases is a hobby and not a job. If KonstaT enjoys making them, he may release this often, but he does it because he likes to do it, not because he needs to. We have no right to tell him what to do and how to do it.

Guest Snap.IT

Still making these releases is a hobby and not a job. If KonstaT enjoys making them, he may release this often, but he does it because he likes to do it, not because he needs to. We have no right to tell him what to do and how to do it.

You don't say?

Christ...

Guest gunapriyan

S...I agree...I hope Konsta will release next update. In Mean Time, I think Tilal also have a plan??????

No it's just a fix.

Guest android@sam

S...I agree...I hope Konsta will release next update. In Mean Time, I think Tilal also have a plan??????

I thing both are working using same patches but for their different respective devices.

Tilal-Skate

Konstat-Blade.