[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Lol, well that wasn't very elobarate. :D I think that it's even the exact same one we had before I "cleaned" it up (read broke :P).

Here you have it folks, YouTube HQ working in Jelly Bean.

How do I install this fix ? Thanks

Hi Konsta, when I tried to send an MMS and access the settings to change to a 3g network the system did a "hot reboot" and stays in bootlogo (spinning cm10 bootscreen) and doesn't start

Flash it with CWM.

Just tried that, it completely bricked my phone (booting but then only getting my background, not even the possibility to unlock my SIM... back to latest working build...

Just tried that, it completely bricked my phone (booting but then only getting my background, not even the possibility to unlock my SIM... back to latest working build...

How did it brick your phone if you can flash roms, dafuq.

Guest huibuhh

Fresh build.

cm-10-20121118-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...kp0gvizpmtxxava

md5:3b45c9ce34703f09172099dbe9c086c4

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Neat!

I'm not going to include these/any 4.2 apps in my builds unless the code is merged into CM10. It seems that there are not that many new 4.2 features that ARMv6 devices can benefit from.

Android-4.2-Camera-Gallery-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...7y9cntbedr4mu4s

md5:417a1f47ee5369dc8f8103c502db3943

Android-4.2-LatinIME-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...pqm3u7mrloj8hds

md5:8c21d3cd64e31fef2ea9d0d75fcb4234

I get it that this is not likely to happen, as CM is about to continue with version 10.1 now that 4.2 is released?!

Edited by huibuhh

How did it brick your phone if you can flash roms, dafuq.

Depends on your definition of bricking a phone... It doesn't boot anymore, which I considered "bricked", sorry if it's not the right terminology... but indeed, could still boot in CWM for re-flashing the previous build...

will vsync be even working? without vsync its a little bit ugly, its only thing that stops me from using jb as daily rom :)

For me triple buffering is doing well, if devs can get vsync working it's just a plus for blade, I don't mind some stuttering though... this is a 2 year old device running the latest itteration of Android (not counting on 4.2 ROMS because most of the things in there require armv7 SoC...) which is amazing ;D

Guest sej7278

Depends on your definition of bricking a phone... It doesn't boot anymore, which I considered "bricked", sorry if it's not the right terminology... but indeed, could still boot in CWM for re-flashing the previous build...

bricking means its so badword you're selling it for parts as you can't even get into recovery or tpt.

lose words can frighten people, so learn the correct terminology.

lose words can frighten people, so learn the correct terminology.

Can understand that, but not everybody on this forum is native english speaker, which you probably might understand...

Fresh build.

cm-10-20121118-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...kp0gvizpmtxxava

md5:3b45c9ce34703f09172099dbe9c086c4

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Cannot get this build to work on my phone... As for when flashing the youtube HQ patch alone, all I get is my background when booting the phone (notification bar is showing as well with some icons, giving me the impression something is working in the background, but found no way to unlock the screen as I don't have any unlock icons!)

Cannot get this build to work on my phone... As for when flashing the youtube HQ patch alone, all I get is my background when booting the phone (notification bar is showing as well with some icons, giving me the impression something is working in the background, but found no way to unlock the screen as I don't have any unlock icons!)

reboot the phone, there are some graphics bugs that'll post here so Konsta and Ganster can be aware of them...

Guest ooBLADEXoo

i heard that the amount of cache your partition has is the maximum size of the app you can download on google play. but some partitions only have 2mb cache so the app downloads to the external sd card partition automatially with some custom roms. does this do that?

reboot the phone, there are some graphics bugs that'll post here so Konsta and Ganster can be aware of them...

There's also a bug on wifi, if you find it tell me just so that I don't think that i'm the only one with these graphical bugs. I don't really care about them because after a few seconds everything works.

i heard that the amount of cache your partition has is the maximum size of the app you can download on google play. but some partitions only have 2mb cache so the app downloads to the external sd card partition automatially with some custom roms. does this do that?

In custom ROMS the app that you are downloading stays in the /data partition until it's moved to /sd-ext (if you have it set up).

In stock ROMS it stays in /cache while downloading and then moves itself to /data.

I hope this clears up your question :)

Thanks... Had to reboot it twice after upgrade, but now seems to be working... And the fix seems to work fine (don't use youtube HQ, but streaming video over WLAN using bsplayer now gets me good results when it was just unusable in previous build. Thanks

Guest herzblutnord

just installed the new build with but still can't use the H/W or H/W+ decoder with MX player, so the working hardware video decoding means something other or just youtube hq? ^^ love this rom and thanks everyone for the efford