Gary_J_Wright

[ROM] [ICS] [B927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip

70 posts in this topic

• TO BE INSTALLED OVER ICS B926 BY CLOCK WORK MOD

Im using now B888 (Gingerbread), can i flash this B927 zip through CWM?

• TO BE INSTALLED OVER ICS B926 BY CLOCK WORK MOD

Im using now B888 (Gingerbread), can i flash this B927 zip through CWM?

No. you have to have B926 or B927 installed...which you do not.

i wiped everything and installed the zip but chinese boot animation is still there and i have no power menu. wiped and reinstalled 3 times.

i wiped everything and installed the zip but chinese boot animation is still there and i have no power menu. wiped and reinstalled 3 times.

If you've installed this over B926 then you will still have the chinese splash screen, but you shouldn't have chinese boot animation. You can change the splash screen really easily here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/353530-mod-change-your-splash-screen/

No power menu? That's not right. Have you tried re-downloading the ROM?

If you backed up your ime before updating to Chinese rom, restoring this also restores the huawei splash screen, I can confirm this.

@Gary_J_Wright. Thanks for sharing this. Much appreciated!

I upgraded from B926 to B927 without any problems. One question though... Is it just me or am I missing the weather widget from B926? I kind of liked it :) No problem restoring it from the CWM backup I made of course, but just wondering

I also don´t have the toggle notification, maybe because I didn't done the vendor update on the 926, is there a fix for this? Everything else is fine, thanks for your work.

Edited by matrakio

Strange, i did as is on description but i receive chinese language+english. someone know what i need to do?

Strange, i did as is on description but i receive chinese language+english. someone know what i need to do?

its because this rom DOESN'T delete the user, data or cust folders from b926 i will re upload a modified version that does this

Me too, and now I have the toggle notification, because I did the vendor update on 926, them update to 927, but this includes a lot of Chinese software and no Portuguese language, only Chinese + English.

EDIT:

made /data format & /cust format = lost toggle notification + now have Portuguese language.

anyway of getting the toggle notification back?

Edited by matrakio

Me too, and now I have the toggle notification, because I did the vendor update on 926, them update to 927, but this includes a lot of Chinese software and no Portuguese language, only Chinese + English.

EDIT:

made /data format & /cust format = lost toggle notification + now have Portuguese language.

V1 is now just the basic b927 version no vendor update

v2 (i Know i said i wouldn't but....) will try to be vendor update version from huawei

EDIT:

hey, try "notification toggle" or "power control" from the play store ;-)

Edited by carstenheuer

Can I use this to reflash 927? Im already on that version. Thanks guys

Can I use this to reflash 927? Im already on that version. Thanks guys

Yes you can.

Yes you can.

Thanks again Hpez ;)

V1 is now just the basic b927 version no vendor update

v2 (i Know i said i wouldn't but....) will try to be vendor update version from huawei

We cant use the "vendor update" after this installation?

We cant use the "vendor update" after this installation?

yes if it work for you run the vendor update

yes if it work for you run the vendor update

I run it but nothing happened. No problem, I can live without the controls on the notification bar.

Edited by glorifiedg

deleted

Edited by efix_LT

I run it but nothing happened. No problem, I can live without the controls on the notification bar.

Power controls is a free app available on the market, it's customisable and may be what you're looking for :)

What is this vendor update people speak of? Is it needed and how do you apply it?

Thanks

Power controls is a free app available on the market, it's customisable and may be what you're looking for :)

not the same since that app only adds a shortcut to the notification bar and not real controls

Forget it, in ics Its real controls. Thanks!