[ROM] [ICS] [B927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Guest tcpaulh

Nice Rom. Very smooth. Just one problem. Mobile data wasn't working on three. I tried to add an apn but get "unfortunately, settings has stopped". So i copied a good apns-conf.xml to /system/etc and changed permissions but that didn't work either.

Guest mack_

Nice Rom. Very smooth. Just one problem. Mobile data wasn't working on three. I tried to add an apn but get "unfortunately, settings has stopped". So i copied a good apns-conf.xml to /system/etc and changed permissions but that didn't work either.

Turn off force gpu rendering or else it will keep failing.

Guest tcpaulh

Mobile data working for everyone else?

Guest dbaseii

I still have some chinese apps. (I flashed the vendor file when i installed 926). I did wipe everything before i flashed this rom.

Guest tcpaulh

I still have some chinese apps. (I flashed the vendor file when i installed 926). I did wipe everything before i flashed this rom.

Did you format system in mounts and storage prior to flash from cwm?

Guest maritimesbob

Does B927 still have the painfully slow camera lag that is present in 926? On GB the camera was much better, but ICS it lags between pressing shutter and something actually happening - hence a blurred picture!

Thanks.

Guest Decka123

Hi guys.

Just installed titanium backup and it tells me that my phone is not rooted. I have the supervisor app installed.

What gives?

+1

Guest zaccy

Thank you Gary I installed B926 and was tearing my hair out to restore my phone back to U8815. Nothing worked, I could not upgrade or downgrade then I came across this thread of yours. 0350 is way past my bed time but I was resolved to find a solution. You deserve a medal Gary. And the bonus is that your ROM is fast, very fast. :D

I think the Mods should edit the ICS sticky and change it to a B927 update.

Edited by zaccy

Guest mack_

This ROM is based on stock (B927) ICS 4.0.3, modded for UK

MAIN FEATURES:

• ICS B927 U8815 /System Based on World edition Rom NOT Chinese - Plain Vanilla ICS in V1

• English UK set as default

• Modified for most apps from PLAY store to install (B926 id)

• CM10 APN LIST includes Giffgaff

• Dictionary Spell Fix

• Pre ROOTED

[*]TO BE INSTALLED OVER ICS B926 BY CLOCK WORK MOD

[*]

[*]MAKE a clock work mod backup 1st as this will wipe everything

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALL

WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE PARTITION

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT SYSTEM

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT DATA

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT CUST

ADVANCED > WIPE DALVIK CACHE

ADVANCED >WIPE BATTERY STATS

INSTALL THE ROM VIA CWM

how did you manage to compile the .zip file to be flashed via cwm, i am trying to do it for the stock b885 and i still have no luck so far..any suggestions welcome

Guest noobi

Would there be any issues flashing this ROM over the top of the B927 Beta infusion ROM?

Or would I have to return to stock B926?

Also, any known issues with using this ROM outside the UK?

Cheers

Edited by noobi