• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [ICS] [B927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice Rom. Very smooth. Just one problem. Mobile data wasn't working on three. I tried to add an apn but get "unfortunately, settings has stopped". So i copied a good apns-conf.xml to /system/etc and changed permissions but that didn't work either.

Posted

Nice Rom. Very smooth. Just one problem. Mobile data wasn't working on three. I tried to add an apn but get "unfortunately, settings has stopped". So i copied a good apns-conf.xml to /system/etc and changed permissions but that didn't work either.

Turn off force gpu rendering or else it will keep failing.

Posted

Turn off force gpu rendering or else it will keep failing.

Unfortunately that's not a panacea.

Posted

Mobile data working for everyone else?

Posted

Working with giffgaff automaticaly

Posted

Working with giffgaff automaticaly

Posted

I still have some chinese apps. (I flashed the vendor file when i installed 926). I did wipe everything before i flashed this rom.

Posted

I still have some chinese apps. (I flashed the vendor file when i installed 926). I did wipe everything before i flashed this rom.

Did you format system in mounts and storage prior to flash from cwm?

Posted

Yrp. I followed the instructions

Posted

Hi guys.

Just installed titanium backup and it tells me that my phone is not rooted. I have the supervisor app installed.

What gives?

Posted

Does B927 still have the painfully slow camera lag that is present in 926? On GB the camera was much better, but ICS it lags between pressing shutter and something actually happening - hence a blurred picture!

Thanks.

Posted

Anyone having battery issues?

Posted

Any advantages to flashing B927 over running the Modaco ICS rom?

Posted

Hi guys.

Just installed titanium backup and it tells me that my phone is not rooted. I have the supervisor app installed.

What gives?

+1

Posted (edited)

Thank you Gary I installed B926 and was tearing my hair out to restore my phone back to U8815. Nothing worked, I could not upgrade or downgrade then I came across this thread of yours. 0350 is way past my bed time but I was resolved to find a solution. You deserve a medal Gary. And the bonus is that your ROM is fast, very fast. :D

I think the Mods should edit the ICS sticky and change it to a B927 update.

Edited by zaccy

Posted

Imo this is the best rom available

Posted

This ROM is based on stock (B927) ICS 4.0.3, modded for UK

MAIN FEATURES:

• ICS B927 U8815 /System Based on World edition Rom NOT Chinese - Plain Vanilla ICS in V1

• English UK set as default

• Modified for most apps from PLAY store to install (B926 id)

• CM10 APN LIST includes Giffgaff

• Dictionary Spell Fix

• Pre ROOTED

[*]TO BE INSTALLED OVER ICS B926 BY CLOCK WORK MOD

[*]

[*]MAKE a clock work mod backup 1st as this will wipe everything

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALL

WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE PARTITION

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT SYSTEM

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT DATA

MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT CUST

ADVANCED > WIPE DALVIK CACHE

ADVANCED >WIPE BATTERY STATS

INSTALL THE ROM VIA CWM

how did you manage to compile the .zip file to be flashed via cwm, i am trying to do it for the stock b885 and i still have no luck so far..any suggestions welcome

Posted

I had installed B926 +vendor update and hated it - This ROM is a lifesaver and its streets better as well!

Posted (edited)

Would there be any issues flashing this ROM over the top of the B927 Beta infusion ROM?

Or would I have to return to stock B926?

Also, any known issues with using this ROM outside the UK?

Cheers

Edited by noobi