Supercharger v6 (anyone tried it yet?)

Guest sui785

Guest little pea

i use this and it does make a big diffrence and @storm_track you have to download smanager from play store to use the v6 script

Edited by little pea

Guest Josh92

Never used it and can't try it (without a Skate at all at the moment! :( ) But sounds interesting from the quick read I had of it.

Guest pandalorian

Well,im too lazy to read everything on xda,someone can explain in a few words what it does actually?I see some memory management tweak but thats all?

Guest little pea

@pandalorian it might be memory managment bjt it makes it mor smooth or and thers nitro lag nullifier it enhances your 3g speed wile ur surfin or downloading and you can use it to bulletproof your launcher and v6 says thers no need for a task killer.

Ive shared what i no and it has made an improvement on my omc

V6 does the same thing most custom roms do silently in their init scripts - setting lowmemorykiller values

and tweaking other kernel parameters. I don't see a reason for using this. Well, in case if you like to play

with something that has some user interface can make you feel better :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest sui785

Installed this on top of Mokee OS v.1.10 by C3C0(but I already removed Mk.Launcher and replaced it with Launcher Pro which is already smooth). So no big difference related to launcher for me.

Guest H3ROS

Using something like this on H3 Blues or Tillaz's AtomicMod will have undesired results. Like C3C0's said, we're already applying performance tweaks of our own via init scripts so these will conflict and may slow down your phone.