[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest novadragon849

At one point today I saw that Modaco was down for maintenance reasons so this may have something to do with the constant cloudflare thing which I'm also getting 80% of the time.

I'd suggest doing a nandroid backup off your rom first if you ain't already done it, in case you need to return to it

I have a nandroid backup for the very first rom. the gb one. I have the all backup app from huawei which is quite good and easy to use. it will not be a problem. Thanks for the answer.

Guest margityu

I'm sitting on pins and needles, I can not wait to try B06, B05 is great for now, everything is working great, no reboot, no forceclose,in one word: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fillwatertank

Hi tillaz!

i just registered to say this ICS is awesome! thank you for ur hard work.

no reboots, no slow downs, stable wifi connection on my device.

some more optimization ->faster addressbook, caller, reducing the memory footprint, (closer to a custom GB's memory-usage, and you are there.)

Keep up this minimalist philosophy, and the bloatless clean base of your ROMs!

Greetings from Hungary!

Only been using Infusion for a week after getting a G300 after deciding on something new after my Blade but one thing I'm finding is this issue with bluetooth.

On my Blade using CM7, I used to listen to my music using a Sony Ericson MW-600 headset and it used to show the track names on the headset but now using the G300 and Infusion it doesn't display anything at all.

It also shows this lack of information on the car radio which is a JVC KDX50BT and only displays NO NAME in place of the tags.

For info I've tried this using the standard Google Play Music the ROM comes with, Android Music which is a repack of the gingerbread music player and N7player, none of which make any difference.

Any clues as to what's up with ICS here?

I assumed that if anything happened with the Bluetooth stack it would have improved, not went back on itself (it's an ICS issue I'm sure as I've tried a couple of ICS ROMS on the blade in the past and always had the same issue).

Forgot to say I'm loving Infusion on the G300, Fantastic work Tillaz.

And for the record I went through B926 then Infusion B170912 before coming to B05 and it's left me with the baseband of 2030 on HSPA:11 had about 4 reboots and had some camera issues in the past but they seem to have went away for the minute.

Edited by art-101

B06 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD....

FULL WIPE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, FIXES WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT OTHERWISE, PLEASE DO NOT BYPASS THIS STEP.

I WOULD APPRECIATED IT IF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM OF DEFAULT STORAGE REVERTING AFTER A REBOOT

COULD TELL ME IF THE PROBLEM IS FIXED?

I PERSONALLY TRIED 3 DIFFERANT SDCARD'S AND NON REVERTED :)

Guest dan nedan

B06 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD....

FULL WIPE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, FIXES WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT OTHERWISE, PLEASE DO NOT BYPASS THIS STEP.

I WOULD APPRECIATED IT IF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM OF DEFAULT STORAGE REVERTING AFTER A REBOOT

COULD TELL ME IF THE PROBLEM IS FIXED?

I PERSONALLY TRIED 3 DIFFERANT SDCARD'S AND NON REVERTED

great work tillaz.

downloading now.

cant wait. anyway, never-never had problems with infusion. like it! fun of it!

keep up good work tillaz

all my respect for you!

just finished download.. and suddenly the ota update option pops up.. kinda hate having an option ;)

will make wipe + install and gna refer bout the xperience later..

thanx tillaz!