[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest cangalheiro.android

Hi!

I flashed this rom a couple of days ago and things were fine for a few hours but then all contacts get erased. I reupload the contacts with HiSuite but a few hours later (can't be more precise) all contacts get erased again. I'ts been like this for a few days, I upload the contacts, a few hours later all contacts get erased...

Am I doing something wrong?

Ty all!

Edited by cangalheiro.android

Guest YurikRecords

Hi!

I flashed this rom a couple of days ago and things were fine for a few hours but then all contacts get erased. I reupload the contacts with HiSuite but a few hours later (can't be more precise) all contacts get erased again. I'ts been like this for a few days, I upload the contacts, a few hours later all contacts get erased...

Am I doing something wrong?

Ty all!

Wow, and you use google contacts? :blink:

Wow, and you use google contacts?

Hi!

No, I dont use Google Contacts. Since I don´t permanent wireless or 3G internet connection I tend not to use things like Google Contacts. Now that you mention it, can it be that my contacts get erased after I turn the Wi-Fi on? It makes no sense and never happened to me with any other rom...

Ty!

Edited by cangalheiro.android

Guest Higgy69

There is another Infusion version out in less than a day (B07). Contacts is one area that is being improved as there are currently bugs.

Hopefully your issues will be fixed with new version.

There is another Infusion version out in less than a day (B07). Contacts is one area that is being improved as there are currently bugs.

Hopefully your issues will be fixed with new version.

I know I'm asking the most embarassing question ever but where can I download this new rom?

Ty!

Guest Ludak021

if I could make a suggestion: Make DSP addon optional. I personally don't use it. I tried my sennheiser hd435 phones and they sound pretty close to what they sound on my yamaha AVR so I don't need any DSP fixing and DSP plugin is turned off but it still uses 28MB RAM and cannot be turned off, and since the phone is low on RAM as it is I think 28MB is very welcome :)

Also I have a question about b06 >> b07 update: I used partion swap and my sdcard is now internal storage. Do I need to revert something somehow before I do the upgrade? If full wipe is required will it erease my sdcard? (should I backup my backups and applications, maps for navigation etc.?) Thanks.

if I could make a suggestion: Make DSP addon optional. I personally don't use it. I tried my sennheiser hd435 phones and they sound pretty close to what they sound on my yamaha AVR so I don't need any DSP fixing and DSP plugin is turned off but it still uses 28MB RAM and cannot be turned off, and since the phone is low on RAM as it is I think 28MB is very welcome :)

Also I have a question about b06 >> b07 update: I used partion swap and my sdcard is now internal storage. Do I need to revert something somehow before I do the upgrade? If full wipe is required will it erease my sdcard? (should I backup my backups and applications, maps for navigation etc.?) Thanks.

Any wipe won't ever affect your SD card.

But always back up data and apps as these will be wiped from the system partition

Guest Pirex69

first post is updated, here is the latest info

INFO ABOUT NEXT VERSION:

• SYSTEM TWEAKS
  • DISABLED DTS MODE
  • STOCK CAMERA
  • FIXED FONT CHANGER
  • FIXED CONTACTS
  • LAUNCHER / PRIME FIX
  • DISABLED 360 ROTATION
  • REMOVED TOGGLE 2G
  • NEW ANIMATIONS
  • AUTO FULL WIPE
  • IMPROVED RAM
  • OTA NOW WORKING
  • VOLUME WAKE LOCK

if you feel i have missed something now is the time to let me know as the next release could be the last... (bugs only please)

there will be an add-on for toggle2g, it was removed because i found out it was draining battery even when its not even been used (turned off)

Hi Tillaz, this is not a bug but a request, call record both ways. The latest is just recording opponent voice.

Thks

Pirex

Guest 2_Step

Is it normal for the battery icon to change ?

Yes, when you (plug in) recharged the battery :)

Most of bugs seems to be fixed. But the caller ID delay is a pain in the ass :P

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz, this is not a bug but a request, call record both ways. The latest is just recording opponent voice.

Thks

Pirex

records both ways for me...

Guest tillaz

Yes, when you (plug in) recharged the battery

Most of bugs seems to be fixed. But the caller ID delay is a pain in the ass

that's included in the contacts fix

Guest Higgy69

I know I'm asking the most embarassing question ever but where can I download this new rom?

Ty!

It is not out yet. Wait (hopefully) just a few more hours!

Guest linc73

Tillaz,

Tell me please, can you walk to camera settings and add a timer and what not ...... can cascade camera?!

anyway, thank you very much for all the effort so far ... Now I'm on B06 and are very pleased and it's because of you ...

Thanks in advance and I apologize for my English ...

Respect

Guest ConradKing

Maybe its just because I'm noticing now but it feels like my battery is draining quicker since I updated to this rom. Can I do anything to stop this?

Guest The White Sock
Have someone noticed that this device responsiveness fails time to time?

I saw someone who pointed this bug, but missed what page this discussion was taking place. It happens on every versions of Android (official GB and ICS) that I tried =( infusion too :(

Is this treatable?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I think that was me. I had this issue only when I

Guest Higgy69

Maybe its just because I'm noticing now but it feels like my battery is draining quicker since I updated to this rom. Can I do anything to stop this?

tillaz has found 2g toggle (added on B06) is draining battery. 2g toggle will be removed from B07 (which is to be released soon). I personnal did not think it affected my battery usage but I am a light phone user. 76% after 1day 23 hours. Emails set to check every hour.

I think it probably uses more energy switching between 2g/3g, so if you are constantly using phone or have emails updating 15mins then it will use more battery than if it was just set at 3g. Whereas for me I save battery because I don't have my phone regularly connecting to 3g.

My NOKIA was set to 2g 99% of the time and I had great battery life. OPERA Mini was good because it compresses pictures etc so web access on 2g was ok. Yes not rocketship fast if you are used to 3g, but it worked ok enough. I preferred to have the battery life rather than be a slave to a phone charger, the main reason it took me so long to jump to Android.

Guest Curlie

What are the new animations, maybe like Jelly Bean?

BTW is it possible to change the internal sd card into internal storage?

Edited by Curlie

Guest Ludak021

What are the new animations, maybe like Jelly Bean?

BTW is it possible to change the internal sd card into internal storage?

What JellyBean animations? By default JB has ordinary scroll transition on home screen and card stack in app drawer. You have the same in ICS and can even have it in GB. Nothing special about Jelly Bean really, they just enabled some additional acceleration for GUI which g300 doesn't have a support for even in ICS (2D gpu acceleration in GUI is still not working on g300)