[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Jaisan888

I prefer Super SU because the Blue & Red icon is much more prettier than the slimy green robot.........just as your round battery icon is much more "je ne sais quoi" in comparison to that boring battery bar, which ever way strokes you the smoothest.

BTY tillaz, have you ever considered making this round battery icon as an apk for the play store and charge a small token sum for usage ? if a few million users pay this token cost, you'd be a millionaire, whereas most ppl won't/can't be bothered to buy you a beer.

Edited by Jaisan888

Guest theShire

one last thing to do... I'm considering changing the miui permission settings (root)

to super SU as the above dose not seem to work as well... and is turned off by default..

what's the opinion on the currant permission settings ??? would you be bothered / miss it

if it was changed ?

I like being able to revoke specific permissions for apps that don't appear to need access to certain areas. Can this still be done if using SuperSU?

Guest thejaimes111
Tillaz, I flashed sense multitasking on stock ics (b936) and statusbar (sistemui.apk I guess) isnt working, no FC simply dont shows the status bar :/

What can passed?

Anyone? :)

Guest tillaz

ahh, i can't be bothered at the moment so i'm just uploading it now the way it is... which in my testing is working better than ever :)

later on in the week i will make an add-on to replace the currant permissions setting with superSU, so people can choose

Guest alexslane

Just had a ota message saying that B07 is available, what's the changelog for this update? And will I need to do a back up?

Many thanks tillaz

Chris

I would REALLY love to go to bed knowing I already have the latest version :P Just waiting for it

Its uploaded, I got the notification and I'm downloading now

Just had a ota message saying that B07 is available, what's the changelog for this update? And will I need to do a back up?

Many thanks tillaz

Chris

Change will show when you start to download and yes you will need to back up your apps and data

Many thanks tillaz

Chris

post-981359-13497377591371_thumb.jpg

Should look like this

Guest tillaz

FIRST POST IS NOW UPDATED WITH LINK

SECOND POST HAS NEW INFO ON NOVA PRIME, PLEASE READ IT IF YOU USE NOVA PRIME

OTA WILL NOT WORK IF YOU USED THE OLD SDCARD PATCH.. WHICH HAS SINCE BEEN REMOVED

:)

Guest ukimann

FIRST POST IS NOW UPDATED WITH LINK

SECOND POST HAS NEW INFO ON NOVA PRIME, PLEASE READ IT IF YOU USE NOVA PRIME

OTA WILL NOT WORK IF YOU USED THE OLD SDCARD PATCH.. WHICH HAS SINCE BEEN REMOVED

Thanks for your hard work! Installed through recovery and working fine. Just a quick question...which sdcard patch do I use now, I can't seem to find any?

Edited by ukimann