[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest fillwatertank

Hi Tillaz& all. what does it mean "RAM improving?" Is there any experience after a few hour usage? how many ram is free, and whats the situation after a reboot? (im on GB now so i cant try at the moment but im curious.)

thanks.

fillwt.

Guest TangerineTractor

How do you install teh B940 circle battery? I always used the original ics-circle.zip, but it didn't work on the last version of infusion...

flash this and tell me if it sorts out the internal storage,

patch.zip

nothing risky, just a build.prop change

and this here will let you choose the sdcard but wil bring back the MTP conection

only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip

only use this if your sdcard is not set to default,

(i would try formatting first as this will not fully resolve the problem, it will just revert after a reboot )

Tillaz thanks for all your great work on this rom.

Storage worked fine on B6(default sd card)

I have the storage issue with B7. I formatted my sd card but it made no difference.

I then loaded the first patch & internal storage was still selected as default.

I then loaded the second fix you gave & I then could manually change the storage to sd card.

Guest Jaisan888

"Unfortunately, Settings has stopped"

In the same boat. Reinstalled from the oringinal download with no apps added or removed.............................lost Super SU.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Here the problem i got since i use Infusion (i startet on b3) this problem i have not on the Stock Rom repacks (e.g B940 ,934)

so it must be a problem on internal things that you remove. (This ist just a small problem, but anoying a little bit)

screenshot_2012-10-09mhs1e.png

It must be call : SpektakulÄr ,Was WÄRe Wenn , Du Reißt mir meine federn aus. That are all synonums on german. (ä ö ü ect)

(I blurred out the Album Cover for serveral resons :D)

Here on Winamp

screenshot_2012-10-09k0slf.png

Luca Hänni

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest haxxbaxx

nova patch not working, why cant u just use the standard ics launcher and peopel add there own?

patched it and when i go to store it says incompatible with my version

Edited by haxxbaxx

I downloaded the update with de OTA updater and checked wipe data/cache. The phone restarted and now I see the android logo near a warning sign. It's been like that for about 5 minutes, do I restart?

Guest joandrade

I also have some Chinese Characters on music titles (Portuguese language).

Also, a heads up: I backed up my Nova Launcher settings before updating to B07 and could not restore them afterwards. Turns out this was because Nova changed the folder where it was looking for the backups (from /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilw.launcher/backup to /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilw.launcherLite/Backup).

Even when I changed that folder's name, it did not restore every setting (for example, the App Drawer button was not the same shortcut, it appeared as an Android and said "Not Installed"), so if you're planning on flashing B07 and restoring a Nova backup prepare to have to change some things so everything is as you wish.

EDIT: Fantastic work as always, tillaz.

Edited by joandrade

Tillaz thanks for all your great work on this rom.

Storage worked fine on B6(default sd card)

I have the storage issue with B7. I formatted my sd card but it made no difference.

I then loaded the first patch & internal storage was still selected as default.

I then loaded the second fix you gave & I then could manually change the storage to sd card.

Same here.

EDIT: Many thanks as always!

Edited by SdZ

Guest Ludak021

Ok, Installed B07 via OTA, it removed my sdcard (real one) and made it sdcard2 again, I dont have move to SD option again, and backups I made with my sd card set as internal memory (sdcard instead of sdcard2) are ofc messed up, useless to say the least but that is not very important. I don't what you did to your phone Tillaz if you have move to SD since the rest of us seem to not have it at all since ICS update. Maybe the external sd card needs to be name ext_storage instead of sdcard2? (like on the many other android devices). I really don't know. Oh, and I tried 3 different SD cards, one old 2gb, the first one I had, sandisk 16GB class 10 (my friends card) and my new patriot 8GB class 10. No move to SD with any of them. Before I tried that I did all the wipes and resets available from CWM. I even tried reinstaling B07 from CWM, still the same :S/

on the side note, when setting up the B07 (first time boot setup) it automatically used 3G to connect to internet and download crap costing me ~5 euro. It didn't ask me whether I want to use data connection or wi-fi instead :/ I think huawei ICS and GB roms asked me that in first setup, I am not 100% sure.

All things aside, B07 is faster and looks like a keeper! (If I can sort out the SD card problem :S )

edit: just tried the patch.zip you provided for storage fix, the first one in a page before this (one you recommended) it did nothing. My Storage settings don't even have the option to unmount the sd card and still no move to SD. I am going to try the old swap sd patch, at least that is some solution althou not great but it works.

Edited by Ludak021

Guest redeyez

Well happy with this update. Used ultimate-backup to backup (and restore) apps, installed as first post and notice a good improvement in speed. Great stuff Tillaz

Guest ukimann

I don't think the storage problem is with sdcards. I just put in a brand new 8GB Kingston card and still have the same problem with internal storage being the default:(

Guest Gippox

Hi, I just installed this rom from stock B936.

In "contacts" i can not see the phone memory, but only sim memory and google account. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Guest 2_Step

Guys, I wiped everything and then reboot phone but now my phone is stopped at huawei logo. How can i access to recovery again?

Please help.

EDIT: Nvm. I found the solution :)

Edited by 2_Step

Guest Ludak021

I don't think the storage problem is with sdcards. I just put in a brand new 8GB Kingston card and still have the same problem with internal storage being the default:(

I wouldn't mind it defaulting to internal SD (2GB) if I had Move to SD option, which I don't.

I have 8815 model with bb 2030 and I have no clue which kernel is in. Would flashing some specific RIL help? What phone and kernel are you using mack_? I say again, I did full factory reset and all possible wipes and installed clean rom with clean formated class 10 SD card and had no move to SD option or swap option. With the patch "only for those with internal SD" (or whatever the name is) I get the option to remove SD card or change location but it resets after reboot :S (so it's a useless fix :( )

I am goint to try and find the last swap patch from b06...

Guest YurikRecords

I think another bug: every time I reboot the phone back to the default system ring tone.

My ringtones are only here with the standard: system/media/audio/ringtones and everything is fine after reboot! :)

Edited by YurikRecords