[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest andy.hyde4

My SD Card is the correct one as it should be all things download to it, pictures that are on it are not showing up though? Before pictures on either internal or external SD would show up now neither do?

Edit: really weird they showed up after doing a scan for music?

Edited by andy.hyde4

I wouldn't mind it defaulting to internal SD (2GB) if I had Move to SD option, which I don't.

I have 8815 model with bb 2030 and I have no clue which kernel is in. Would flashing some specific RIL help? What phone and kernel are you using mack_? I say again, I did full factory reset and all possible wipes and installed clean rom with clean formated class 10 SD card and had no move to SD option or swap option. With the patch "only for those with internal SD" (or whatever the name is) I get the option to remove SD card or change location but it resets after reboot :S (so it's a useless fix :( )

I am goint to try and find the last swap patch from b06...

The same as you and I had bo6 before.

Guest shpibrazz

I have significant performance drop on b07...restart no go-same again..specificaly nova scroll animation and typing.is it just me? I have 55 ram free.i use kakaotalk,whatsapp,perfect keyboard..

Edit...

Ok now i have 183mb free,but nova launcher animations still lagging

Edit...

Another problem: some apps which were linked to sd card via link2sd dissapear after reboot. Have to download again from market and relink.okay,that's really strange!

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest Pain_Deluxe
I think another bug: every time I reboot the phone back to the default system ring tone.

jep same here.got it on all releases. but dont anoying me

animation lagg is because the g300 has no hwa.

set on static background helps

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest RannyDoscoe

Hi, I had a problem on B06 where the battery drained quickly - 10 hours from 100% to 0% (it was fine in B05 - overnight it went from 100% to 90%). I still have the problem in B07, I have the wifi set to turn off when display is off (unless plugged in). Looking at the battery stats the wifi never turns off (sometimes I am not even in range of a connection!). Has anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it? I don't know what the culprit could be (I have push exchange email and Gmail...), I did a full wipe and have not restored settings through Titanium or Huawei app...

Also I get some serious heat when connected to 3G and battery drain is also very quick.

Guest Jaisan888

In "contacts" i can not see the phone memory, but only sim memory and google account. Any suggestions ?

Installing ContactsExt.apk should/suppose to do the trick but with B07 the launcher breaks after any addons installation.

Guest alexslane

Having loads of problems with this build to be honest, locking up, rebooting, internet stopping, browser throwing me out .

Is this just me?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Full Wiped ? OTA install ?

So now I'm on PC.

For these lag on Homescreens. That is because the G300 have NO HWA support. Set Background Scrolling to off. I know just a workout but who needs this?

Ringtones Problems : Got this Problem on ALL ICS roms. Even on Original B926. Then on the B934 Repack ect. Huawei mistakes.....

Hope that helps. I have no problems. RIL Patch works too.

Guest klezkk

Just updated from B9386 to Infusion B07. Everything seems to be ok, EXCEPT a white line turning to yellow while charging, maybe like 1 px tall, on the left part of the top side of the screen.

like this

Wtf is that????

[EDIT] Lol it's a feature called battery bar... Damn, it's as useful as ugly.

Edited by klezkk

Guest Ludak021

Well, I still have no luck with making my SD card work. Even with internal SD selected as primary storage (default) all apps go into internal phone memory (768mb partion). Only DCIM (camera) photos are saved to my external SD card, so card is obviously there and seen by the phone, even used by camera app...I have no idea how to resolve this. In this state, I cannot install navigation since there is not enough space in phone memory.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

GTA III works well aswell

The ram management has been perfected.

No noticeable lag too

post-981359-13497989121983_thumb.jpg

FPS is terrible. (may 10-20 fps) don't know what you play on.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just updated from B9386 to Infusion B07. Everything seems to be ok, EXCEPT a white line turning to yellow while charging, maybe like 1 px tall, on the left part of the top side of the screen.

like this

Wtf is that????

[EDIT] Lol it's a feature called battery bar... Damn, it's as useful as ugly.

You can disbale it unter Infusion Setting. Battery Bar.

Yeah mate fully wiped and ota install!

Where do I disable background scrolling and what ril patch should I use.

Thanks

Chris

Install it manually via CWM (download zip from first post).

Disable Background Scrolling: Go to Settings. Launcher Settings. Desktop. Search for background scrolling and disable it (OFF).

Ril patch: Use the RIL that was your LAST official Update. (B926 , B934 just like what your last update.app was)

Guest shpibrazz

After wallpaper scrolling is disabled,still little lag is present...and that little lag isn't present on b06 where i didn't even turned wallpaper scrolling off..there was no need!I really appreciate Tillaz's work,but for now i have to downgrade to b06 because,in my case,it works smoother and appears more stable than b07.really looking forward for fixes...

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest Ludak021

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but, when I installed switcher that Tillaz posted a few pages ago, I can select my SD card to be internal storage but phone still installs everything into internal phone storage (not the 2GB internal storage or my SD card, but the limited 780ish mb internal) BUT when I do this I get "Move to SD" options for apps and it does move them to SD , at least it says so, I found the app that I moved residing in /mnt/asec/ folder not in /mnt/sdcard/ (my physical SD). I don't know much about linux mounts, but I do know that by default my external SD is supposed to be /mnt/sdcard2 and internal 2gb is /mnt/sdcard/ and the swap patch I had on B06 made those two swap and it worked fine (only downside was that internal 2GB is forfited and not used at all but that is not very important to me).

Is there a way to make this work permanently or to swap sd card mounts like on B06? I don't know what to do at this point. I am starting to think about reverting to gingerbread stock rom, everything worked fine there. :S

edit: found and installed "the old" swap patch, in theory - it works, my external SD card in now internal storage BUT applications still install into phone internal memory and I do not have Move to SD option. only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip patch that tillaz left can make a switch to make SD internal storage, apps still install into phone storage BUT I have move to SD option with that patch. But that patch does not hold so to say, I have to select SD card as prefered storage each reboot so it's not really a solution. Can anyone make this at least permanent?!

Edited by Ludak021

All apps are going to internal for me too. Tried old SD Card fix + ols storage fix but that seemed to make things worse. Now re-installed but need a fix to get apps to SD

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I installed B07 but it says B06 in settings

Now OTA updater keeps buggin' me to update even though I am updated.

You didn't update for sure! Mine says B07! Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest LMariachi

Don't know if it's just me but i had a random power off, and i feel B07 version heavy.... :( don't figure why, i've cleaned up and format everything before installing.... My LG P500 600Mhz felt ligther than this huawei...

Tillaz, is it possible to improve touch screen responsiveness and smoothness? Or is it impossible?

Don't know why the chinese guys from huawei didn't implemented full HW acceleration....damn them!

Edited by LMariachi

Guest Higgy69

Just installed Infusion B07 (without any of the patches). Working well but I also have Apps installing to Internal 700MBish. Least there is option to move App to SD card so that is alright, so no real issues.

Remember to Reboot a few times to get everything installed fully

Thanks.

Guest popoyaya

Excellent work Tillaz, smooth & no problems here. This is as good as it gets until Huawei can be a*#sed to give us HWA. As the world's 2nd largest provider of communications equipment they have the resources. They just don't want to, for whatever reason.