[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Ludak021

@ Ludak021

Your phone likely came with android 2.3 how did you upgrade to Android 4.0 and which version of ics did you upgrade too?

It came like all others (gsmarena reference), I used 4.0.3 from huawei's support page. I rooted the phone to be able to do it. Updated it through dload system. I have no clue what it installed besides 2030 bb and 4.0.3 ICS. I thought Bxxx is based on ROM, and that ROM (like B06/7) updates kernel as well?! Is there a way to check what I need to know? It used to say Bxxx where it now says B07 (Tillaz's ROM)

Edited by Ludak021

Guest Dellboy2012

I had the same problem on b06. It was flashed by the book and after all trying I gave up. It has definitely something to do with the rom, 'cause it only happens on infusion. Too bad it is still there on b07. :wacko:

I had the same problem on b06. It was flashed by the book and after all trying I gave up. It has definitely something to do with the rom, 'cause it only happens on infusion. Too bad it is still there on b07.

what exactly are we talking about here ?

Guest Christiansdad

Sorry to bother you Tillaz but is there any chanct of getting the settings apk for nova prime that was missing from the zip? Thanks for all your hard work.

@Tillaz. I can understand why you get frustrated and feel that you are going round in circles. I don't have any of the problems others seem to have and v007 works great.

Thanks for all your efforts. As they say "you can't please all of the people all of the time" Most of the people most of the time is a good compromise. ;) ;)

Guest Dellboy2012
@Tillaz. I can understand why you get frustrated and feel that you are going round in circles. I don't have any of the problems others seem to have and v007 works great.<br /><br />Thanks for all your efforts. As they say "you can't please all of the people all of the time" Most of the people most of the time is a good compromise. ;) ;)

It's not about pleasing me, it's about rom not working correctly. I never had this problem with any other custom or official rom.

And it was all the feedbacks that led us to b07, otherwise we'd still be on b01. So, comments like yours are pointless.

Moving apps to SD card.

well i can tell you, its definitely not related to the rom... take a look at the poll at the top and see the proof

if it was rom related every single user would have this problem... this is not the case, in fact less people have the problem

what was the last official update you did ? its got more chance of been related to that

It's not about pleasing me, it's about rom not working correctly. I never had this problem with any other custom or official rom.

And it was all the feedbacks that led us to b07, otherwise we'd still be on b01. So, comments like yours are pointless.

Incidently you talk as if you have paid Tillaz a heap of money for this ROM and he has failed to deliver. The only one who has been paid is Vodafone and they have failed to deliver any form of ICS which is useable.

Comments like yours only deter Developers from putting their work out there, free of charge, for the benefit of all. Keep up the good work Tillaz.

Guest Al_1604

Not sure if it would solve the low mic problem (especially as the previous suggestion may not survive a reboot) but would it be worth doing a CWM backup, flashing a stock ROM with the required engineering menu, change the setting then restore Infusion just to see if it makes a difference (shouldn't take too long doing everything via CWM).

Edited by Al_1604

Guest Dellboy2012
<br />Incidently you talk as if you have paid Tillaz a heap of money for this ROM and he has failed to deliver. The only one who has been paid is Vodafone and they have failed to deliver any form of ICS which is useable.<br /><br />Comments like yours only deter Developers from putting their work out there, free of charge, for the benefit of all. Keep up the good work Tillaz.

What would be the comment you find deterring? We were discussing problems we're having and you bumped in just to say that everything is great with you and screw the rest. Like we are here to be malicious about someone's hard work. As I said, you're missing the point of developing custom rom.

@Tillaz

I am on b940. What rom would you suggest before the flash?

What would be the comment you find deterring? We were discussing problems we're having and you bumped in just to say that everything is great with you and screw the rest. Like we are here to be malicious about someone's hard work. As I said, you're missing the point of developing custom rom.

@Tillaz

I am on b940. What rom would you suggest before the flash?

both phones i test on are on the B926 base,

the base (last update.app) and the sdcard are the only things different between users, so it must be one of the two

it would be really helpful if people could say what there last official update was, and if they have the problem or not

well i can tell you, its definitely not related to the rom... take a look at the poll at the top and see the proof

if it was rom related every single user would have this problem... this is not the case, in fact less people have the problem

what was the last official update you did ? its got more chance of been related to that

Maybe we need another poll?

Edit: I'm on B926 base + 926 ril. Apps were going to internal. Fix enabled SD to be selected as default & swapped apps but it reverted to internal storage after reboot.

Edited by Titas

Yes, you were right, after a reboot the SD card default change to Internal.

Well I did everything from the topic "Explained Like you're 5" to upgrade my GB stock official rom.

So according to that I updated to B936 and after that I installed Infusion B05, 06 and finally 07.

Hope it helps Tillaz. :)

EDIT: By the way the OFFICIAL vodafone rom before I rooted the phone was B892.

So I updated from official B892 to B936 (think this one is from Huawei site)

Edited by 2_Step

actually what am i saying...

it must be the sdcard... i had the problem my self but formatting the card sorted it it out permanently

i have no idea why people are having this problem... maybe it the class of there card, my card is class 6

Guest palec69

it would be really helpful if people could say what there last official update was, and if they have the problem or not

im on B936 for the last two infusion releases, before i was on B927 , no problems with SD card on both of them (16GB,class 10 samsung, formatted in phone before first use )

Edited by palec69

According to web informatoins, i have Integral micro SD 16gb its class 4.

Tillaz I always wipe the SD card (FAT32) from windows, before flash any rom.

:)

Guest Higgy69

Ah. I installed off 8GB Class 6 card. I formatted it in Win7 then copied over B07.zip

Maybe I only did fast format though....

Another thing that might be silly but is bugging me is the card name. My cards have underscores in their name so G300_8GB

P.S. I have Internal 780MB defaulted but have option to move to SD (we probably all need to add our situation to every post so you/we know what combinations are working).

P.P.S. After installing and rebooting I moved 8GB stuff over to 16GB card. So I can always try re-installing again with 8GB card.

Edited by Higgy69

Changed my base to 936 as you recommended recently . I have never had any storage problems until this version. I formatted the card but it made no difference. The patch allowed me to change the default to sd card & its working so far. Thanks for a good rom as it's running smoothly otherwise.

Changed my base to 936 as you recommended recently . I have never had any storage problems until this version. I formatted the card but it made no difference. The patch allowed me to change the default to sd card & its working so far. Thanks for a good rom as it's running smoothly otherwise.

Like I said, I format my SD card too and it didn't worked. Considered that the storage problem only appears with reboot (I really can't remember if the same thing happend in B05), I really don't mind changing it after the reboot, since I dont reboot so often.

For me, this storage thing is fixed. I'm just curious about what is causing the changing (SD card type, wipe process, bad mojo :)