[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

It is possible that an specific APP, when installed, are changing the default storage?

Never tried to reboot without market apps installed.

Sorry if its a noobish question. :)

Guest Higgy69

I have always installed ROM with SIM in phone. And phone has 'restored' from Google once rebooted. So after a short while it starts to download Apps and install them onto phone (Internal mem in my case). Maybe other people are not installing with SIM or restoring from Google so the phone gets chance to sort out its storage/directories?

Although I expect the phone has done all this before you even get to any screens where you can do anything.

I have always installed ROM with SIM in phone. And phone has 'restored' from Google once rebooted. So after a short while it starts to download Apps and install them onto phone (Internal mem in my case). Maybe other people are not installing with SIM or restoring from Google so the phone gets chance to sort out its storage/directories?

Although I expect the phone has done all this before you even get to any screens where you can do anything.

Same here, I flash the ROM always with SIM, and Google restore contacts (not apps) once rebooted.

Guest BigEric

Tillaz,

I've just installed your rom (my first curtom rom ever!), seems fine after the first five minutes :-) Thank you!

I don't get any settings for default storage whatever. I haven't re-installed any apps yet though. Is this why?

I also can't see what build I'm on, B940 or whatever. Is this usual?

Thanks again! :-)

E

Guest Ludak021

both phones i test on are on the B926 base,

the base (last update.app) and the sdcard are the only things different between users, so it must be one of the two

it would be really helpful if people could say what there last official update was, and if they have the problem or not

Hi :) Official ICS update HUAWEI_Ascend_G300_firmware(U8815,Android_4.0ú¼V100R001C00B934,Normal,05011CPT) from their site. I am guessing this B934 then? Where did you find B926 to flash from? Can you link it so I can flash it and then upgrade to B07? Is that the procedure or is there easier way to do this? I already asked this: how do I check what "B" I am on currently, it used to say that in the place where it now says B07.

Thank You.

Guest Oresteso

For me last update was B936 from "Explained like you're 5" thread.

Nothing else than this ROM flashed in my G300.

My SD card is a really old one from another phone in FAT32. A bigger one is on its way and I'll reinstall and check again.

Default storage? Internal

Revert? Internal no matter what

Move apps to SD card? Yes

Anyway, I don't think this is a big deal . You're doing a great job tillaz, thanks a lot.

Guest Mrcl1450

On B05 I can set the sd card default storage... on b06 and b07 I can't :(

Just a idea... I remember the changelog of B06 having sdcard set as default. It could be this?

Sorry for the bad english :P

Edited by Mrcl1450

Guest popoyaya

On B05 I can set the sd card default storage... on b06 and b07 I can't

Just a idea... I remember the changelog of B06 having sdcard set as default. It could be this?

Sorry for the bad english

Wow that's a first! Well spotted! :blink:

What about the stock huawei locker? It workd quite good here, i'd really like to have it on my infusion.

Will Nova free upgrade itself whenever a new version will be published exactly as if it had been installed?

Edited by klezkk

Here is a cwm zip for the NotePad ,just flash in recovery and you will have the NotePad

link:

Mack, I tried to load that zip file. It wouldnt load and gave an error code in CWM and the phone then wouldn't reboot.

I had to restore a backup.

Edited by jgbyr

Mack, I tried to load that zip file. It wouldnt load and gave an error code in CWM and the phone then wouldn't reboot.

I had to restore a backup.

Ever tried colornote? Been using it for ages, it has wonderful widgets and supports checklists

Hey guys, I posted this earlier but didn't really get a response. For some reason, It says that im running B06 even though I am definitely running B07. When I installed through CWM, and it said "ver: B07" when installing, and I now have volume wake and 360° rotation removed. This proves I'm running B07.

Screenshot:

post-969101-1349892666238_thumb.jpg

Guest Ludak021

can volume keys be prevented from powering on the display? Now my screen powers on when i walk :( How did anyone think that volume keys powering up display is a good idea - is beyond me. :S Also, homescreen lags more then with B06 even with scrolling background disabled. Tried it on Nova and Apex. I even put in OC kernel by Geno and put it on 1.22ghz it's still slower then B06 (I have roms backed up with nandroid so I can switch them, and I did)

Here is a cwm zip for the NotePad ,just flash in recovery and you will have the NotePad

link: http://www.solidfile...m/d/8e4be3421e/

I think you should remove that zip and in future test things before posting.

What that zip actually does when flashed is DELETE the entire contents of the system partition and then copies Notepad.apk to that empty partition.

Anyone using the zip will find their system no longer boots.

Guest droiddruid

I think you should remove that zip and in future test things before posting.

What that zip actually does when flashed is DELETE the entire contents of the system partition and then copies Notepad.apk to that empty partition.

Anyone using the zip will find their system no longer boots.

Oh my...

giggle

Checking updater script ftw!

Hey guys, I posted this earlier but didn't really get a response. For some reason, It says that im running B06 even though I am definitely running B07. When I installed through CWM, and it said "ver: B07" when installing, and I now have volume wake and 360° rotation removed. This proves I'm running B07.

Screenshot:

post-969101-1349892666238_thumb.jpg

you must of flashed some old zip that replaces the build.prop

@everyone complaining about not been able to change default storage...

why are you guys not reading the first post properly ?

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

I need to get a zip signer

Signing the zip would have made zero difference to the deleted system files and non booting system. The better idea would have been to check the updater to see what it actually did, or at least test it before posting it publicly.