[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest pjjames55

question from newbie ...

but how can I change the boot screen?

between updates to switch to 2030 I installed a rom ...... precisely the version B940

and the boot screen me from the writing of a telephone company in Belarus.

And I would like to replace it with deflaut huawei

Try this http://www.modaco.com/topic/353530-mod-change-your-splash-screen/page__hl__%20boot%20%20screen

Very good ROM.. just installed and it is very fast. Just one thing.. I was going to put the cpu at 1,15Ghz but when I went to the the CPU options the maximum that it allowed me was the 1Ghz... Any ideia why?

And Play Store is constantly crashing.. besides that everything awesome

Edited by fmgc13

Guest Ludak021

Very good ROM.. just installed and it is very fast. Just one thing.. I was going to put the cpu at 1,15Ghz but when I went to the the CPU options the maximum that it allowed me was the 1Ghz... Any ideia why?

And Play Store is constantly crashing.. besides that everything awesome

you need to instal kernel that has OC profiles, default kernels don't have those. Never did.

My question is, can i flash B1 without having to backup and restore everything again?! :S

Edited by Ludak021

you need to instal kernel that has OC profiles, default kernels don't have those. Never did.

My question is, can i flash B1 without having to backup and restore everything again?! :S

But previously I had Stock+ and i was able to do OC..

How do I install a different kernel?

Edited by fmgc13

Guest ChrisPNE

I'm currently with the ICS stock version, is it worth it to change ot for Infusion, is it stable?

Yes it is stable and it's better than stock. Not much effort to change so definitely worth it.

Yes you do need to backup as flashing the zip wipes automatically.

Guest Pirex69

@ Tillaz,

B01, after full wipe.

Nothing to report, just congrat for another huge work.

(you know my old desire :) have call recorder always on eh eh eh.

Well done.

I´ll test Caller Id tomorrow during work times :)

Rgds

Pirex

Guest Jaisan888

I can't seem to be able to connect to any wifi network on the latest rom.

Follow all the necessary procedures from #1 but most importantly flash the .zip file with CWM v.5

Guest KrAzYtHeBoY

I have a bug: On charging mode, circle battery change to normal ics battery.

Question: im spanish, please im translate english text's to spanish. tillaz send me private message include .zip content all .xml. Im edit and send to you traslate!

greetings

----------------------------

EDIT:

IM SOLVENT PROBLEM BATTERY FIXED ICONS.

My release includes:

+ Fixed battery (Show circle battery into charge mode on discharging mode)

+ Added stat_sys_battery_charge 0 to 100 values

+ Added spanish language to QuickPanelSettings (values-es/strings.xml)

+ Added spanish language to framework-res. (Reboot, recovery options) translate. (values-es/strings.xml)

+ Translate Systemupdate.apk to spanish ;)

+ Settings_headers.xml -> Added @strings to INFUSION Menus for translate to spanish

+ Add strings used into settings_headers to values/strings.xml and values-es/strings.xml

+ Partial translate to spanish InfusionSettings.apk (and include @strings into xml/settings.xml) for easy translate to others langs

+ Include New Google Play v3.9.16

Mi fix contiene:

+ Corregida la bateria (ahroa muestra la bateria de circulo cuando esta cargando y en descarga)

+ Añadido el stat_sys_battery_charge 0 a 100, cuando esta cargando muestra tambien del 0 al 100

+ Añadido el idioma español a QuickPanelSettings

+`Añadido el idioma español a framwork-res (textos de reboot=reiniciar)

+ Actualizador OTA traducido al español

+ Añadida las funciones "@strings" para traducir los menus de infusion

+ Añadida las strings usadas en "settings_headers" a values/strings.xml y values-es/strings.xml la traduccion del ingles y español :)

+ Traducido parcialmente al español la aplicacion InfusionSettings.apk (incluye los strings a xml/settings.xml) para tenerla en los dos idiomas ingles/español

+ Incluye el nuevo GOOGLE PLAY v3.9.16 (te permite borrar las aplicaciones que un dia descargaste del historial)

Only for Infusion B01 B944 - Flash .zip per RECOVERY

DOWNLOAD:

infusion-b01-b944_Fix_20121023_by_KrAzYtHeBoY.zip

NOTE: Tillaz include the new Google Play v3.9.16.apk (erase apks includes) to next versions. THANKS YOU.

Edited by KrAzYtHeBoY

Guest dannreg

@Tillaz

I instaled b01 after a full wipe.

the only problem till now is when I use Mx player, the movie it has a little lag.

Edited by dannreg

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I have a question. Some applications have a white icon in the notification bar. Is there something that you can do to change it to a dark one or is this something that's inherited from the appl installed?

Thanks.

Guest dinamo1975

using B01 still have a big problem: in HiSuit i can't restore mai email accounts: u know why?

zZplQ.png

ON B944_Repack by CYDA WORK... ON B01 by Tillaz DON'T WORK !!!

Guest dmalaquias

Tillaz, this version is so far..the best one! The speed is incredible! The battery i dont know yet.

Can you send me the files to translate the infusion options to portuguese? There are many people using it in portuguese, i cant translate it and you can put it on the first page like an extra. I know you have the spanish now, we can have it in all langs if the people work for it lol

Guest ppatrao

Tillaz:

I don't mind doing the translation to portuguese_PT if you tell/send me wich files to edit.

Regarding Caller ID, it seems to be working fine with my family numbers, but let's wait another full day to test with professional incoming calls ;)

Great Rom! Great work! Congrats!!

Guest AlbireoXX

@tillaz, amazing work. This last version is amazingly fast. I have one feature request: would it be possible to disable the led while charging? It makes the led notifications basically useless while you have the device connected. I've tried Light Flow but it doesn't work except if in direct mode (which drastically limits the number of colors and options for the led).

Guest intensedarkness

@tillaz

Thanks for the ROM - great work.

Wanted to suggest that you update the original post with which version of clockworkmod you suggest to use (the version which has the least bugs with infusion + a link perhaps). :)

Also, the backup app which you suggest for use which restores data / app settings aswell, with minimum bugs for infusion. You have mentioned don't use titanium but what app/method would you suggest as an alternative.

Although it only take less than 5 mins to install the rom, I think some previous posters were reluctant to upgrade because of the 3-4 hours some of us spend setting up all our apps with our preferences every time we change roms.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. :D

Ps. +1 (and rep) if you agree

hi

so far all works good, just at the notification screen the " X " is missing so i can't clear or cancel things is it normal or that just my phone ?

its themed like jelly bean so its the 3 squares press that

@tillaz

when battery charging indicator not showing, reverts back to stock?

i know, that's the way i wanted it

i don't see the point in adding 100 more resources for charging when your lockscreen tells you the percentage of charge