[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I like the new update. Congrats!

Now I would like to suggest something new for the next update (if you make one of course): facebook native integration (better quality in contact photos, etc, like sense)

Thanks

Guest Pain_Deluxe
anyone else having problems with Google play music ? (force closing)

its seems to be working fine here :huh:

I updatet now over OTA and now works everything fine. So i think the zip from first post was bad signed.

I updatet now over OTA and now works everything fine. So i think the zip from first post was bad signed.

but its exactly the same link, i only upload it once :huh:

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Strange.

Maybe my download was corrupted. Anyway i now use always OTA :) Works fine. I use GoBackup for some Apps and works too (tapatalk for all passwords ect :)) wlan config and call logs.

Also you can cheat MP in Mega Jump. Just deleted it an reinstall with gobackup and you get always 1500points @ first start :D

after install all my apps i just use backup from nova and so everthings fine after 30-45mins :)

One question: When begins the ram managment script deleted apps for free ram ? Got in B2 a lot of redraws from nova after played a game or had some apps in background.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

One question: When begins the ram managment script deleted apps for free ram ? Got in B2 a lot of redraws from nova after played a game or had some apps in background.

try locking the launcher in memory

add this to the build.prop

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

Guest Merwenus

Is there a proper and working way to disable "push mode" for a few applications? I use a messenger program, and If i go to Opera it always goes to push mode. It only eat 15mb memory, and it is very frustrating when i don't get messages, and i have to login again.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

try locking the launcher in memory

add this to the build.prop

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

thanks, but i think i dont need this anymore.

Played now NFS MW and hot pursuit. No more redraws.

Guest spicasso

Hiho,

thx for the update, but I like to use the Huawei Launcher, cause ther weather app will not work with the other launcher. What have I to do, to use the Hauwei launcher ?

Is the caller lag still present in the B03?

What's the line that needs to be added to build.prop to lock the launcher?

Thanks.

Read a few posts above yours.

Guest miguelf

P.s: Sorry for bad english

First of all, thanks for your great work Tillaz! If werent people like you we where all stuck with the shitty custom ics that huawei gave us.

These are some bugs/glitches that I spotted:

- Every time I reboot the phone I need to change the storage from internal to sd card.

- When wifi is turned on and you want to change to 3g its supposed 3g to overide the wifi connection, right? Well it happens that both look to be turned on but only wifi is working.

- When I take a photo and select it , I get a transition bug while going from camera to the gallery.

- When turning on the phone i get allways the message saying that there's a new ota version when my phone is already updated.

- When trying to install some games I get a message saying that they couldnt detect my phone model or device so i cant download data. Figured it out by changing the model to Desire HD in the build.prop file. Anyone else had this problem?

- In the settings -> 'infusion tab' the menus(system,lockscreen,font) are not translated . In portuguese goes by (Sistema,Bloqueio de Ecrã,Tipo de Letra).

- When clicking the home button to see the running apps i think that it takes more time to show up than the usual.. not shure

- Touch is not as responsive as in the latest version (my point of view).

Guest BillBong

Downloaded and running great for me. Thanks for your efforts.

It defaulted to internal (2GB) after the first boot but this is fixed after flashing the storage patch. I also had the FC message on Google Music after the first boot but seems fine since then.

One question (not strictly ROM related). I've downloaded Blink to control the LED colours and I can get it to flash blue for texts coming in. But the missed call notificaton always defaults to the green whatever I select in Blink. I've tried yellow and red but this doesn't seem to stick. It makes it easier for me as I get a lot of email alerts which are also green so I wanted to try and differentiate to the missed calls. Has anyone got Blink to select a different colour for missed calls?

before the new bo3 update i didt get aderts in my games.now i get these.pesky ads i tried turning these off in play settings but still get them .is there any way to.get rid

before the new bo3 update i didt get aderts in my games.now i get these.pesky ads i tried turning these off in play settings but still get them .is there any way to.get rid

those adds are built into the games... its how the developers make money

you can try adding a host file to block them, or use an app like add block

Guest lighters

1. I used go backup and then loaded into recovery

2. I wiped everything

3. Installed from sdcard

I went to go backup and it had nothing stored there, did wiping inside "recovery" delete that data?

My apps have now installed automatically, not sure if was due to my google account/backup but I also lost all my game data which sucks, is there a way toback this up?

4. I think I have the sd card bug also as whenever I try an OTA upgrade it cant find the install on E: - to install the patch do I just copy it onto memory card and go into recovery and then install from zip and done? over the top after the b03?

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I like the new update. Congrats!

Now I would like to suggest something new for the next update (if you make one of course): facebook native integration (better quality in contact photos, etc, like sense)

Thanks

WTF! Screw Facebook! I Don't t use that, so I don't want that s*** in my phone. Plus, it consumes a lot of battery and ram. Maybe an add on is a better option!