[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

yeah, stock camera records at 800 x 480, i have also increased audio & video bitrates :)

720p needs supported codecs / libs, not sure if its possible on the g300

iv been looking at how this guy done it

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1575485

That is cool, so in effect, with audio & video bitrate tweaked, it should be quite usable on stock video recorder. It is a shame the camera is so screwed up or there would be no need for third party camera. The camera takes very long time to take a shot and, at time of shot it blurs the photo no matter how still you keep phone.

Guest feckineejit

This has nothing to do with the rom i'm afraid, just letting you know that your first post should say "WARNING" not warring, still waiting patiently for this rom tho, looking forward to trying it, as i been on Atomicmod since day one and love it :) i hope this one is better than it :)

Guest rale_ts

That is cool, so in effect, with audio & video bitrate tweaked, it should be quite usable on stock video recorder. It is a shame the camera is so screwed up or there would be no need for third party camera. The camera takes very long time to take a shot and, at time of shot it blurs the photo no matter how still you keep phone.

Yes it is so annoying when hold still phone and take a picture and it is blurred :angry: even in good lighting condition.

I also try various third party camera apps but result is the same some times even worst, picture in rare times isn't blurred usually when I take picture of non moving objects!

Is gonna be fix for that if is possible and what about OpenGL support - hardware acceleration in this ROM?

Thanks

Thanks

Guest djuroue

Yes it is so annoying when hold still phone and take a picture and it is blurred :angry: even in good lighting condition.

I also try various third party camera apps but result is the same some times even worst, picture in rare times isn't blurred usually when I take picture of non moving objects!

Is gonna be fix for that if is possible and what about OpenGL support - hardware acceleration in this ROM?

Thanks

Thanks

The blurry photos can be avoided if you select scene "Action" in menu inside of camera.

Guest FrankieADZ

might be a silly question but,

can a sim card kinda store an app on it(sim tool kit),

by that i mean. if i put my orange sim in a phone without Sim Tool Kit, would it put it on it.

only ask as i cant remember if B927 had STK already installed on it.

Guest dt_matthews

might be a silly question but,

can a sim card kinda store an app on it(sim tool kit),

by that i mean. if i put my orange sim in a phone without Sim Tool Kit, would it put it on it.

only ask as i cant remember if B927 had STK already installed on it.

i thought the STK app

is an apk that merely queries stuff on the SIM?

Guest tillaz

This has nothing to do with the rom i'm afraid, just letting you know that your first post should say "WARNING" not warring, still waiting patiently for this rom tho, looking forward to trying it, as i been on Atomicmod since day one and love it smile.png i hope this one is better than it smile.png

yep, i'm always making typo's lol

Guest Davidoff59

reg overclock, Dazzozo should have that but he may not have tested it. Not sure if he reverted the changes to try to get a stable rom though but he may be able to provide assistance.

Guest palec69

hi, is it possible to add the fuction "wake up" with the volume keys? thx ;)

true, i use an app for that now, wish i didnt have to

Guest blaztar

Amazing job

Can I ask you if will be possible set incoming call sound to max loud immediately? Maybe it is standart in ICS, I have this problem with GB.

Edited by blaztar

Guest wso277

Amazing job

Can I ask you if will be possible set incoming call sound to max loud immediately? Maybe it is standart in ICS, I have this problem with GB.

Its solved in ICS

Guest Rico_89

so is this going to be using b926 or b927 kernel?

cheers

It's for Roms working on Baseband version 2030, so I assume both B926 and B927 should be good to go with this ROM.

Guest dt_matthews

It's for Roms working on Baseband version 2030, so I assume both B926 and B927 should be good to go with this ROM.

yes, but I was asking specifically which kernel tillaz is using Edited by dt_matthews

Guest Sonny Atwal

Is the purpose of this thread just to make everyone go mad with anticipation? This is the ROM we have all been waiting for and your teasing has made me constantly check this thread for updates. Any idea on an ETA? so my refresh button can take a rest?

Keep up the great work Tillaz, hope this ROM fixes the calling glitch my phone seems to be having sometimes when someone phones me and the phone crashes half way through the call and only a restart will make it work again.