[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

i did intend to attempt a holo.Light theme as all the resources are already in android from 4.+ you just need to apply it

would of looked a bit like this, but was not as easy as i thought

Ok, now this looks beautiful and I give you a +1 if you port this theme!!

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hell yeah Phone restarts. Gangster of Rio is to heavy:D

btw: Is it possible to make the Bar on the top get transparency ?

€: A bit feedback to Need For Speed Most Wanted.After the Phone is now a ''real'' desire HD , i reinstall the game(Download data again) and now i doesnt lag any more. On B2 there was to much lagging.

I think that now the games thinks fully you got a Desire HD.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

then do you think daz would be upset if i asked him to add some stuff, like density changer and built-in call recorder? :D

you could do that yourself

Guarantee he'll say no

Guest Merwenus

Is there a way to change the "calling" screen? When somebody is calling my phone, the picture is way too little and the black part is too big (cancel call - accept call - cancel with message). Can I manage by myself somehow to use something like this as DEFAULT :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tw.nicky.HDCallerID&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInR3Lm5pY2t5LkhEQ2FsbGVySUQiXQ..

Because last time i tried it has a delay everytime. First appeared the default caller screen, and just 1-2 seconds later appeared the HD full Screen Caller ID, and it really annoyed me, so deleted the app. But if it could be the default it would be awesome.

Maybe i am stupid, but what does mean missing Phone and Contacts icons? Cannot call etc. Flashed clear B4 and Green theme over it. All after factory reset and clear all caches. Fist boot after.

EDIT: Broblem is with theme package, After clear flash only main package withou theme, it is OK. I am going to try configure it and flash theme after.

EDIT2: Jop, the right way is flash theme in to fully configured system, NOT before first start. So still Settings icon is only on desktop.

Edited by MioCZ

Guest outcubus

Hi Tillaz great work with infusion. i've tested all of your releases but in the last one B4 i think i'm having worse perfomance than the previous B2 and B3. i didn't install any theme, i've just did the wipes and flash via recovery. now when i'm using facebook via 3G and listen to some music i noticed some lag and sometimes facebook have FC. i don't know what changes you did from B3 to B4 but for me B3 was better.

keep the good work

Guest dinamo1975

I themed my power toggles and made it complete for myself

Please, share with us your work! I like the orange theme and i want to make my self what u do!

Guest dinamo1975

that looks white to me, the way its always been.. why would it be orange ?

Hi,

On orange theme i want, when "Wi-Fi" is on, the icon change in orange, when "Wi-Fi" is off, the icon change in white (grey)... how can i change that?

Guest top_score

for my green power toggles I kind of followed this guide, and used Photoshop to change the colours of just the toggles I used.

[ THEMING -Basic ] - How to EDIT

SystemUI. apk / Apps

it shouldn't be to hard to find what has made it wore as there where minimal changes, was mainly support for the themes

here is B03 until i find out whats made things worse

Guest Pain_Deluxe

how ?

you where just saying yesterday that need for speed no longer lags... like it did in b02 :huh:

game fps performance ist better!

But overall there lags when you go to apps, ect.everthing need more time to open.

Hey guys, I posted another thread before explaining the issues I had with my g300 couple days ago. I am currently on my bike tour and recently got my g300 wet and it stopped working for a while after drying it up a bit I turned it on and it got stock on the vodafone splash screen. Just so you know I had the official 4.0.3 on before the water ruined it for me.

After trying out everything I followed the instructions on this thread properly and installed infusion. To my sudden surprise it started working again. But now after using this rom for a while I realise how amazing this infusion rom is. But I have been having some issues with it already. The thing is that the phone hangs up a lot and browsing the internet is very slow (not the internet speed but opening tabs takes VERY long) can someone please tell me what tweaks will I have to make to make it run faster? Like in general this from is very slow compared to the official one in my experience. If I am doing something wrong then please do let me know. Cheers