[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Latch86

You can't, this is a limitation with the Launcher (Nova) and not the ROM. It's a feature that is only available in Nova Prime which you can buy from the market and then use (or flash in to use it from system). Other Prime features that you might miss having are hiding apps from app draw, unread counts and scroll effects.

If you want these features back you can always use Go Launcher, which works on ICS as well as GB.

Thanks for the answer. As anyone who's seen my posts over the last few days will know, I am a complete novice to this all... so I was wondering what you mean by a launcher?

If using Go Launcher will work well with Infusion, I'm happy to do that. Otherwise, I don't mind buying Nova Prime if that's the best option. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - thanks!!

Evening all,

I installed this ROM then the 'green' add on. My trouble is I have no 'dialer' (no option to make a phone call!!). Is this a common problem?

What's the solution?

Regards.

Guest Pain_Deluxe
i don't know why people are so obsessed with loads of free ram, things work faster when ram is been used properly, not when its all free sitting idle

i think people are forgetting / don't know what ram is actually used for in a device...

100mb free of 387mb available is a good sign its been used properly (assuming you have a few apps on your phone)

EDIT: but is defiantly a good idea to remove apps that are hogging the ram as the app is poorly configgerd

I know that.But the Facebookapp is s***.

Because that i use now the browser with a shortcut to fb on homescreen

Evening all,

I installed this ROM then the 'green' add on. My trouble is I have no 'dialer' (no option to make a phone call!!). Is this a common problem?

What's the solution?

Regards.

Dumb question: do you check the app drawer ? because on fresh flash there is no caller shortcut on homescreen.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Evening all,

What's the solution?

Regards.

take note that you have to flash the rom first and let it boot up, then go back to recovery and flash the theme

tillaz, which is the progress for holo.Light theme? And how we can return to classic blue ics theme?

holo.light theme will be up for testing in a day or two

i will upload the stock theme soon

So taking the above into consideration, app drawer?? and all that, how do I get the dialer?!?!

Noob I know, but please explane, or at least point me in the direction of the info.

Regards,

Guest megas64

any guides on how to go back to stock?

i love infusion btw its just alot of my app games no longer work (they seem to fly off the side of the screen when they load)

Edited by megas64

Guest top_score

Thanks for the answer. As anyone who's seen my posts over the last few days will know, I am a complete novice to this all... so I was wondering what you mean by a launcher?

If using Go Launcher will work well with Infusion, I'm happy to do that. Otherwise, I don't mind buying Nova Prime if that's the best option. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - thanks!!

not entirely correct but enough to illustrate

a launcher is kind of like what happens with windows START button, it shows you what you have got installed. I think the icon is a circle with dots on it at the bottom of your phone screen.

the things at the bottom of the screen is called the DOCK

the screen that opens when you use the launcher is called the draw.

all the free launchers are customisable to someone degree or other. to be honest I don't really see a great deal of difference in them, some have features the others don't, and personally don't see the need to buy one for the extra features unless you want to support the developers.

Google "best Android launchers" and have a look for something that rates them against each other, try them all until you find one you like.

my top 3 are (in no particular order ) ADW launcher, NOVA launcher and APEX launcher. I use all 3 and swap and change them just to give my phone a different look and feel.

you can also drag icons onto each other on the home screen to create folders.

So taking the above into consideration, app drawer?? and all that, how do I get the dialer?!?!

Noob I know, but please explane, or at least point me in the direction of the info.

Regards,

look where all your apps are

did you flash the theme straight after the rom, without a reboot ?

Guest efix_LT

yesterday i got OTA update notice, OK, downloading... > pressing Update > wipe cache (checked), wipe data (unchecked) - it's ok to me. After update: all data wiped (nice joke... thanks). And don't tell about backups, when offering check boxes, just need warning at least (and not in #248 page f.e.).

Anyway, good release, thanks tillaz for hard working on this ROM.

Guest Aurimas L.

yesterday i got OTA update notice, OK, downloading... > pressing Update > wipe cache (checked), wipe data (unchecked) - it's ok to me. After update: all data wiped (nice joke... thanks). And don't tell about backups, when offering check boxes, just need warning at least (and not in #248 page f.e.).

Before updating over OTA there is a warning about the full wipe...

Edited by Aurimas L.

there is a warring it says "FULL WIPE" on the title of the OTA, and below that it asks you to backup your apps first,

if people would just use the "go Backup" app included it would make it a lot easier for them

FULL WIPE

---- BACK UP YOUR APPS ----

FIXED UI BUGS

B03 PERFORMANCE

so checkboxes what for? Pointless option. F.e. made OTA CM10 on SGS2 - there wipe data not necessary and works fine

this is not cm10, sorry but the warning is clear, its not my fault you ignored it,

i hard coded the wipes into the rom to stop people ignoring the full wipe request and then reporting bugs because of it lol

its a small thing to ask considering :(

anyway, i feel my time here is done... think i will take a 16gb nexus 4 tomorrow :D

Guest Latch86

Hi all

So, Iā€™m a day into Infusion and, for the most part, love it. The only points I have picked up on are:

(1) App drawer - Cannot rearrange my app drawer. Fix: I understand that I can resolve this by using Nova Prime or another launcher.

(2) Sync setting ā€“ I cannot seem to find any way to set the frequency of syncs for accounts, e.g. Facebook Messenger, Gmail, etc. Fix? TBC

(3) Missing some notifications ā€“ This may be linked to (2), but I am receiving emails into Gmail and messages into Facebook without any notifications appearing on my phone. However, notifications are set up for the apps. Fix? TBC

Does anyone have any suggestions about how I could resolve these problems?

Thanks!!

Guest MrFizzy

I'm now about 20 hours on B05 and I still can't see my device in Google Play. Anybody else have this problem? I've come straight from Stock B936 to this. Could that be related i.e. should I have gone via B03?

Guest waqas95ali

I'm now about 20 hours on B05 and I still can't see my device in Google Play. Anybody else have this problem? I've come straight from Stock B936 to this. Could that be related i.e. should I have gone via B03?

Goto Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Play Store

1) Force Stop

2) Clear Data

Go Back to your homescreen or whereever the shortcut is.

Run Google Play,

It should work now.

Guest MrFizzy

Goto Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Play Store

1) Force Stop

2) Clear Data

Go Back to your homescreen or whereever the shortcut is.

Run Google Play,

It should work now.

Awesome. Thanks for that. I'll give it a go.

Guest wouterbeer

Hey, I have a weird bug. I think it is not the storage bug, because in settings->storage the default location stays at SD all the time. BUT even though it is staying there, still when installing apps from the market they are installed internally and I have to move them with links2sd every single time... Strange isn't it. Any suggestions?

Edited by wouterbeer

Guest Latch86

Hi all

So, Iā€™m a day into Infusion and, for the most part, love it. The only points I have picked up on are:

(1) App drawer - Cannot rearrange my app drawer. Fix: I understand that I can resolve this by using Nova Prime or another launcher.

(2) Sync setting ā€“ I cannot seem to find any way to set the frequency of syncs for accounts, e.g. Facebook Messenger, Gmail, etc. Fix? TBC

(3) Missing some notifications ā€“ This may be linked to (2), but I am receiving emails into Gmail and messages into Facebook without any notifications appearing on my phone. However, notifications are set up for the apps. Fix? TBC

Does anyone have any suggestions about how I could resolve these problems?

Thanks!!

Also, all my apps, etc have been moved from the internal 2GB SD card to my external 32GB SD card... at the moment this seems to be working fine but I just wondered if this was normal? I hadn't realised this would happen.