[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest djuroue

I tried this ICS Camera, i did not try that faces, only recording and capturing, and performance is great... Better frame rate on display than the stock camera i think ... Thumbs up !

Guest tillaz

I tried this ICS Camera, i did not try that faces, only recording and capturing, and performance is great... Better frame rate on display than the stock camera i think ... Thumbs up !

i would of included it, but the time laps settings can lock you out the camera completely with force closes

so don't change them lol,

Guest djuroue

i would of included it, but the time laps settings can lock you out the camera completely with force closes

I love time lapse ... I was recording some time lapses with my dslr, and i had wish that i could do it with my android (because i wanted to save my shutter on DSLR :) ). If you could manage this to work, it would be great !!

Edited by djuroue

Guest tillaz

I love time lapse ... I was recording some time lapses with my dslr, and i had wish that i could do it with my android (because i wanted to save my shutter on DSLR smile.png ). If you could manage this to work, it would be great !!

i read the logs and its broke because of no openGL, same with the face effects

huawei need to sort this out :(

Guest djuroue

I cannot believe that huawei didnt realise this OpenGL 2D acceleration ... I hope that someone will sort this thing out in the near future, because its a MUST :) How is your rom going on?! Are you going to finish it today ?! :)

What is it with all these ETA's,

Even if the build date was today it does not mean it will be released today, maybe a new bug is discovered which needs fixing,

or tillaz has things in his real life, which obviously are more important than this.

Tillaz will release it when it is ready, simples.

Guest Colossae3.23

Even if the build date was today it does not mean it will be released today, maybe a new bug is discovered which needs fixing,

or tillaz has things in his real life, which obviously are more important than this.

+1

Guest buddn07

Agreed. Asking for an ETA isn't going to get the rom finished any quicker. First rule of CyanogenMod = 'No asking for ETAs'

(Not CM, but still relevant)

Edited by buddn07

Guest tillaz

Tillaz would you be able to put the screen off animation in the rom?

its broke in some stock ICS roms, huawei's been one of them... lol no surprise there...

i will look into fixing this for later releases

Guest Rico_89

Ugh.. Nova or an ICS built launcher preferred here ;)

I have to agree with you. I just watched a couple of you tube videos and it looks a bit laggy to me. ICS desktop and app drawer run butter smooth with zero lag and that makes it a much better user experience... especialy if you're like me and hate lag. ;)

I get that people are excited but I say, take your time and figure it out at a comfortable pace that makes sense in your life.. The weathers pretty good here in the UK so I won't be installing anything for the next few days even if it was released right now.. :)

Guest dt_matthews

Launcher is highly subjective, I suggest people stop worrying about which one will be rolled in to it & just install/replace it with your preferred one once tillaz drops the rom. :)

Guest andy.hyde4

its broke in some stock ICS roms, huawei's been one of them... lol no surprise there...

i will look into fixing this for later releases

OK thanks :D

Guest Rico_89

Launcher is highly subjective, I suggest people stop worrying about which one will be rolled in to it & just install/replace it with your preferred one once tillaz drops the rom. :)

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm not complaining or anything like that at all, I'm sure Tillaz knows what's best for his rom and what ever he decides to-do is fine by me.

Guest dt_matthews

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm not complaining or anything like that at all, I'm sure Tillaz knows what's best for his rom and what ever he decides to-do is fine by me.

I didnt ;) I was merely just saying that the launcher is, to the end-user, merely another app in terms of installing / changing etc so we shouldnt be too preoccupied with whatever tillaz bakes in ;)

will you be able to fix the open gl?

Guest mack_

will you be able to fix the open gl?

huawei havent include it in the phone itself, so i think it will be difficult for him to add it probably......... :wacko: :wacko: