• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

6358 posts in this topic

Posted

still waiting .... ;)))))

Posted

Ugh.. Nova or an ICS built launcher preferred here ;)

Posted

I tried this ICS Camera, i did not try that faces, only recording and capturing, and performance is great... Better frame rate on display than the stock camera i think ... Thumbs up !

Posted

I tried this ICS Camera, i did not try that faces, only recording and capturing, and performance is great... Better frame rate on display than the stock camera i think ... Thumbs up !

i would of included it, but the time laps settings can lock you out the camera completely with force closes

so don't change them lol,

Posted

I use Apex myself :)

not really tried much of Nova

Posted (edited)

i would of included it, but the time laps settings can lock you out the camera completely with force closes

I love time lapse ... I was recording some time lapses with my dslr, and i had wish that i could do it with my android (because i wanted to save my shutter on DSLR :) ). If you could manage this to work, it would be great !!

Edited by djuroue

Posted

I love time lapse ... I was recording some time lapses with my dslr, and i had wish that i could do it with my android (because i wanted to save my shutter on DSLR smile.png ). If you could manage this to work, it would be great !!

i read the logs and its broke because of no openGL, same with the face effects

huawei need to sort this out :(

Posted

I cannot believe that huawei didnt realise this OpenGL 2D acceleration ... I hope that someone will sort this thing out in the near future, because its a MUST :) How is your rom going on?! Are you going to finish it today ?! :)

Posted

Tillaz would you be able to put the screen off animation in the rom?

Posted

What is it with all these ETA's,

Even if the build date was today it does not mean it will be released today, maybe a new bug is discovered which needs fixing,

or tillaz has things in his real life, which obviously are more important than this.

Tillaz will release it when it is ready, simples.

Posted

Even if the build date was today it does not mean it will be released today, maybe a new bug is discovered which needs fixing,

or tillaz has things in his real life, which obviously are more important than this.

+1

Posted

I want it to run well before it is released :)

Posted

Yeah, and we are here to test rom's stability and performance... And also to provide logcat when errors occur...

Posted (edited)

Agreed. Asking for an ETA isn't going to get the rom finished any quicker. First rule of CyanogenMod = 'No asking for ETAs'

(Not CM, but still relevant)

Edited by buddn07

Posted

1st rule of infusion= don't ask for eta's :D

Posted

Tillaz would you be able to put the screen off animation in the rom?

its broke in some stock ICS roms, huawei's been one of them... lol no surprise there...

i will look into fixing this for later releases

Posted

I have to agree with you. I just watched a couple of you tube videos and it looks a bit laggy to me. ICS desktop and app drawer run butter smooth with zero lag and that makes it a much better user experience... especialy if you're like me and hate lag. ;)

I get that people are excited but I say, take your time and figure it out at a comfortable pace that makes sense in your life.. The weathers pretty good here in the UK so I won't be installing anything for the next few days even if it was released right now.. :)

Posted

Launcher is highly subjective, I suggest people stop worrying about which one will be rolled in to it & just install/replace it with your preferred one once tillaz drops the rom. :)

Posted

its broke in some stock ICS roms, huawei's been one of them... lol no surprise there...

i will look into fixing this for later releases

OK thanks :D

Posted

Launcher is highly subjective, I suggest people stop worrying about which one will be rolled in to it & just install/replace it with your preferred one once tillaz drops the rom. :)

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm not complaining or anything like that at all, I'm sure Tillaz knows what's best for his rom and what ever he decides to-do is fine by me.

Posted

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm not complaining or anything like that at all, I'm sure Tillaz knows what's best for his rom and what ever he decides to-do is fine by me.

I didnt ;) I was merely just saying that the launcher is, to the end-user, merely another app in terms of installing / changing etc so we shouldnt be too preoccupied with whatever tillaz bakes in ;)

Posted

will you be able to fix the open gl?

Posted

Now it's just a waiting game...... :blush:

Posted

This build won't have openGL but I'm sure him along with the other devs will try their best to get it working

Posted

will you be able to fix the open gl?

huawei havent include it in the phone itself, so i think it will be difficult for him to add it probably......... :wacko: :wacko: