[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest grabster

miui locker is built into the settings...

settings / lockscreen

I know its built in but it works inconsistently ,i know how it works etc but most of the time it just stops showing the lockscreen.

Guest tillaz

I know its built in but it works inconsistently ,i know how it works etc but most of the time it just stops showing the lockscreen.

works fine for me, try turning stock lockscreen off first, from privacy settings

Guest outcubus

Hi! first of all thanks for the great work on this rom.

- i'll install this rom but i want to know if it's possible to remove the power buttons from the notification bar, because I'm using and app called Notification Toggle that allows me to put more power buttons, like data on/off, torch, landscape/portrait mode, brightness...etc. If it's possible could someone explain how?

- this rom is HSDPA 11 or HSDPA 9? I'm with B934 and it's HSDPA 9 but i want HSDPA 11 like i had in B926.

Thanks

Guest TestSpecimen.

Does the camera and flash work though?

The camera works but not the flash, but I never use the camera anyway (I'm an amateur photographer so have a DSLR and associated equipment that I take everywhere with me)

Edited by TestSpecimen.

Guest tillaz

Hi! first of all thanks for the great work on this rom.

- i'll install this rom but i want to know if it's possible to remove the power buttons from the notification bar, because I'm using and app called Notification Toggle that allows me to put more power buttons, like data on/off, torch, landscape/portrait mode, brightness...etc. If it's possible could someone explain how?

- this rom is HSDPA 11 or HSDPA 9? I'm with B934 and it's HSDPA 9 but i want HSDPA 11 like i had in B926.

Thanks

if you flash the rom you will see that my power widgets have all those buttons you mention (scrollable, left & right)

and can be fully customised from settings > system / power widget settings

if you wanted to remove them you would un-tick all the buttons from the above location

HSPA:11 is from B926 baseband, so you need to do the official update for B926, then flash this rom

Guest outcubus

if you flash the rom you will see that my power widgets have all those buttons you mention (scrollable, left & right)

and can be fully customised from settings > system / power widget settings

if you wanted to remove them you would un-tick all the buttons from the above location

HSPA:11 is from B926 baseband, so you need to do the official update for B926, then flash this rom

If your power widgets have all those buttons i don't need Notification toggle :P

so i'm with B934 and i have to downgrade to B926 first and then install infusion? is there any other way? Thanks

Guest tillaz

so i'm with B934 and i have to downgrade to B926 first and then install infusion? is there any other way? Thanks

nope, not if you want HSPA:11 (rom .zip's don't flash the baseband, only official update's)

otherwise you can flash infusion over stock B934, but would still have HSPA:9

Guest outcubus

nope, not if you want HSPA:11 (rom .zip's don't flash the baseband, only official update's)

otherwise you can flash infusion over stock B934, but would still have HSPA:9

so what can I do to install your rom from B934 that I have now and change HSPA from 9 to 11?

Guest outcubus

so what can I do to install your rom from B934 that I have now and change HSPA from 9 to 11?

so I have to flash B926 first and then infusion right?

Guest da2401

I have a problem editing contacts. When I try to add a birthday date, the contact app stops.

Has anyone already solved this problem?

Edited by da2401

Guest Torwori

I think I may have found a bug, when I create a new contact and only input a phone number and birthday, the contacts app crashes.

Great ROM, thanks for the hard work. :)

Edited by Torwori

Guest Pirex69

Hi guys,

@Tillaz and @Mario_Cardoso

can any of you tell me why I can´t edit Build.prop ?

i´ve tried with root explorer and with ES File Explorer and all say that I cant edit system files.

I´ve check this with root check basic and it says that my device has root access. So I just don´t know why I cant edit.

my intention was to install Google Now with the turn around metod of XDA.

Any ideias?

thks

Pirex

Hi guys,

i´ve tried with root explorer and with ES File Explorer and all say that I cant edit system files.

I´ve check this with root check basic and it says that my device has root access. So I just don´t know why I cant edit.

Any ideias?

thks

Pirex

Are you sure you mounted the /system partition as writable? I have edited the build.prop in Infusion a few times and it worked fine.

Guest Pirex69

Are you sure you mounted the /system partition as writable? I have edited the build.prop in Infusion a few times and it worked fine.

@ Cyda,

when should I do that? when I open the root explorer and click "Mount R/W" or I should have done that when I flashed the rom???

thks

Pirex

Guest TangerineTractor

are there really 0 issues with this ROM?!

I mean compared to gingerbread e.g. AtomicMod..

I have had a couple of apps close on me, but don't know if that's the rom, ICS, or the app itself. There are no "bugs" in this rom that would make you want to switch to another, if that's what you're asking.

Guest FrankieADZ

are there really 0 issues with this ROM?!

I mean compared to gingerbread e.g. AtomicMod..

i found atmoicMod pretty good tbf...well im still using it :)

Guest misewic

I have using Autostarts 1.7.5 program to kill all junk and s*** like that on android (maps,unused programs and autostart all stuff like msconfig in windows).But in INFUZION ROM wont work at all :( I dont know where is problem and i dont know how to solved it..Just say in program "SYSTEM APPLICATIONS" and nothing more...

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Hi guys,

Any ideias?

thks

Pirex

I like to help others when I can, but I'm not an expert and I don't know the answer. Very sorry!

Guest Pirex69

I like to help others when I can, but I'm not an expert and I don't know the answer. Very sorry!

It´s Ok Mario_Cardoso :)

maybe someone can :) let´s see

Thks anyway

Pirex

Guest Rico_89

Thks anyway

Pirex

You have to mount the internal storage. In Root Explorer it's the grey button on the top. In ES file explorer it's somewhere in the menu.. I don't use ES so I can't be more specific than that but it is there somewhere.

Just read your other post; OK, goto system folder, mount partition (grey button), press and hold on build.prop then select "Open in text editor". Edit file, save changes, done..

Edited by Rico_89

@ Cyda,

when should I do that? when I open the root explorer and click "Mount R/W" or I should have done that when I flashed the rom???

thks

Pirex

I don't use root explorer but using ES File explorer it is in the settings at the bottom. See screenshot below: -

post-923750-0-11020400-1345472518_thumb.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Adyx00

Thks anyway

Pirex

You have to mount the internal storage. In Root Explorer it's the grey button on the top. In ES file explorer it's somewhere in the menu.. I don't use ES so I can't be more specific than that but it is there somewhere.

Just read your other post; OK, goto system folder, mount partition (grey button), press and hold on build.prop then select "Open in text editor". Edit file, save changes, done..

In ES File Explorer, go into Settings, scroll down to the very end and tick Root Explorer and Mount File System. Then you'll be able to edit your build.prop and save the changes. You can do this any time or undo it if you wish. If you edit your build.prop, it's no harm to make a backup first too.

Edit: Cyda beat me to it. :D

Edited by Adyx00