[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dazzozo

huawei havent include it in the phone itself, so i think it will be difficult for him to add it probably......... :wacko: :wacko:

It's software, you don't "include it in the phone".

The phone is capable of it, it's nothing special at all. Their software and no software that exists for this phone has working hardware UI acceleration.

Guest mack_

It's software, you don't "include it in the phone".

The phone is capable of it, it's nothing special at all. Their software and no software that exists for this phone has working hardware UI acceleration.

my bad ....

Guest tillaz

not sure im going to get this out today... i don't think init.d is working, meaning non of my scripts are working :huh:

how can i even check if init.d support its working properly ?

Guest kyan31
This build won't have openGL but I'm sure him along with the other devs will try their best to get it working

I dont see the point of getting openGL to work as huawei said they would include it in the vodafone ICS official update. It would be a waste of time doing it ourselves when huawei can do it for us :D

Guest cicki

not sure im going to get this out today... i don't think init.d is working, meaning non of my scripts are working :huh:

For the testing of "init.d scripts" you can easily retrieve them via root or root Explorer browser to move into the "system / etc / init.d /" folder and it "rwxr-x" to give rights, then a file in that folder and click the "Permission" look.

Guest unaszplodrmann

Hm? Surely if the initscripts are not being run then whatever variables they set via busybox will be at their default values... So, say if you set the heapsize at boot, "adb shell getprop dalvik.vm.heapsize" would verify that it was set... O ram I mising something here?

Guest tillaz

Huawei stated mid to late August for ics.

Tillaz, try gscript lite off the market. This installs init.d automatically to stock tons and may work here. Thanks to Jiko.

Go down to installation, stock roms.

http://www.vikitech....ne-supercharger

iv already included it via the boot.img just wondering if it is actually working...

plus i need to have it in the boot.img so my scripts work when people flash the rom

the method above needs to be done by the user after flashing the rom,

Guest tillaz

not sure im going to get this out today... i don't think init.d is working, meaning non of my scripts are working huh.png

init.d must be working as the sd values are set at first boot.

i'm just uploading it as it is now ...

haven't got time for for this stuff at the moment.

my kids nd that are on there hollidays now so going to leave this for a while...

Guest anything-but

Ah,sod the rom mate,have fun with yr kids in the sun before the rain comes back! :) (Which might be friday! poss storms for the south....weather watching,another of my geeky hobbies).

Edited by anything-but

Guest mack_

Ah,sod the rom mate,have fun with yr kids in the sun before the rain comes back! :) (Which might be friday! poss storms for the south....weather watching,another of my geeky hobbies).

+ 1 that :)

Guest anything-but

Ignore all the "plz/plx/pls help" Tillaz ,if most people actually searched before posting threads then there wouldn`t be so many annoying posts asking questions when the answers are already there for all to see. Defiantly more important things to life than answering someones daft query. :) /old man rant. :D

Guest mack_

starting upload now... i would check back in an hour or more as my upload speeds are terrible and the rom is 161mb

Thanks alot tillaz,its good you're taking a break

It's well deserved mate... :)

Guest Sonny Atwal

starting upload now... i would check back in an hour or more as my upload speeds are terrible and the rom is 161mb

how stable is it? what is working and what isn't?,

Guest Bassalh123

Great!!! The ice cream sandwich will be out of the freezer in the end. Thanks Tillaz

Guest tillaz

how stable is it? what is working and what isn't?,

everything is working because this is based on the stock ROM ;)

87%... it should be done in 15mins