[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I have actually noticed that too. You have to manually activate the root in Infusion's security options.

its better that way, if you accidentally download a bad app or you just want to keep track of what apps are accessing in your phone...you would surprised what the random app ask for permission for lol

Guest Colossae3.23

@ Tillaz, just discovered oc is working now... duh :-)

What are your recommended settings? I'm on:

max: 1.008 ghz

min: 122 mhz

Gov: ondemand (any chance of adding smartass in the future?)

I/O scheduler:cfq

Stupid me, 1.2ghz is the the normal setting... I think it was set on 600 though, and I changed it to 1.008. That's what made me think it was oc. Sorry...

(I did see,some time ago, that you were thinking of adding oc to the kernel, are you still considering it?)

Also, seeing that you have added permission settings to the rom, does that pretty much make the LBE security app redundant?

Thanks again for sharing your work with us.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest wso277
@ Tillaz, just discovered oc is working now... duh :-)

What are your recommended settings? I'm on:

max: 1.008 ghz

min: 122 mhz

Gov: ondemand (any chance of adding smartass in the future?)

I/O scheduler:cfq

Stupid me, 1.2ghz is the the normal setting... I think it was set on 600 though, and I changed it to 1.008. That's what made me think it was oc. Sorry...

(I did see,some time ago, that you were thinking of adding oc to the kernel, are you still considering it?)

Also, seeing that you have added permission settings to the rom, does that pretty much make the LBE security app redundant?

Thanks again for sharing your work with us.

If you want oc flash omegamoon kernel. Its working fine on my phone with infusion and I don't see many problems being reported in the thread.

If you want oc flash omegamoon kernel. Its working fine on my phone with infusion and I don't see many problems being reported in the thread.

ahh are you on the latest version though? (i dont want to flash it just incase it messes up the infusion cpu settings already there,or do they merge into one?)

Guest wso277

ahh are you on the latest version though? (i dont want to flash it just incase it messes up the infusion cpu settings already there,or do they merge into one?)

I'm on latest infusion version. Havent had any issues.

I'm on latest infusion version. Havent had any issues.

oh well ,it doesnt matter now...i just reflashed the latest build of infusion (i guess my G300 just couldnt handle it)

Guest portachking

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to upgrade from beta1 to the latest version today.

New to this club, so backing up my apps, sms's, etc. and restoring them is new to me. How would you guys best recommend I do this? There seems to be a few option and would love to hear some experienced opinions. Thanks :)

Hi, I have the lastest version of Infusion installed, thanks Tillaz.

I have the phone rooted but when I go into infusion settings>system>permissions, I keep getting "Unfortunately Infusion Settings Has Stopped".

No matter how often I try it keeps happening.

Is this important & how do I fix this.

Thanks

Guest nuno_b

Yes you have to flash it. oTA only works in B03. If you want, you can restore data via CWM, but is highly not recommended.

Than i'm gone wait for the final release the very best of the best, i already flash my phone 2 times with rom's and i'm tired of start all over with aplications, games, accounts :P

Guest Fabrizioso

portachking,

try titanium backup, but skip system apps

This is how I do it as well. I purchased the Pro version of Titanium backup which allows batch restore without single confirmation of each app restore. Thus, updating the rom and restoring all apps is basically consisting of these steps only:

1) backup all user apps and data with Titanium

2) wipe and flash new rom (see specific instructions for the rom as well, of course!)

3) after new rom booted, set up Wifi and Google account

4) install Titanium from market

5) batch restore all user apps and data (leave out the system apps and settings, though, I have made bad experiences e.g. with restoring wifi networks which renders the wifi unusable)

Just did it again two days ago and it took less than an hour while I was watching TV.

Usually I do a nandroid backup in CWM as a step 1a to be able to revert quickly if anything goes very wrong.

Guest RC_cat

First, excuse me for my english, I do my best... ;P

Second, thanks for your great job and for all who make easier to follow this way.

And finally, I have a little problem with random (it seems) reboots. The only think I can see it s than my localisation. At home, rarely. In my father's home (20km away) very often and in other places not so much.

Perhaps it has relation with the zone s antenna???

Thanks

Guest toge64

Tillaz did you script the phone so it clears memory quickly? For example I am listening to soundcloud and browsing on chrome and soundcloud closes without any warning?

Guest tillaz

Tillaz did you script the phone so it clears memory quickly? For example I am listening to soundcloud and browsing on chrome and soundcloud closes without any warning?

they where removed in the latest version

Guest tillaz

Hi, I have the lastest version of Infusion installed, thanks Tillaz.

I have the phone rooted but when I go into infusion settings>system>permissions, I keep getting "Unfortunately Infusion Settings Has Stopped".

No matter how often I try it keeps happening.

Is this important & how do I fix this.

Thanks

i think you have removed superuser.apk

Guest joandrade

First Android hanset, first ROM, no issues whatsover, great performance. I just have one question: In the lockscreen, is there any way to add more "shortcuts", such as the unlock and camera buttons? Thank you very much.

Guest LMariachi

Tillaz congrats! Very nice ROM, great work you're doing, and OTA update it's awesome.

Keep up the good work i'll donate you for the hard work.

Just one issue/question, is there any way to increase screen responsiveness? I don't know if it's just my phone, but sometimes, when i touch an icon, it doesn't open inmediatly, i have to retype, maybe due to low pressure on screen...i don't know...

I found a way to calibrate screen, but it's just for keyboard, with perfect keyboard app. :(

Do you guys have the same issue? or that's just me? If no, is there any way to improve screen responsiveness?

Thanks, Regards all.

Guest tillaz

there will be an update soon...

sense multitasking

all the rom settings have been updated to use ics layouts

and a few things i might port over from CM

there will be an update soon...

sense multitasking

all the rom settings have been updated to use ics layouts

and a few things i might port over from CM

I like the sound of that :)

Guest tracasan

Tillaz congrats! Very nice ROM, great work you're doing, and OTA update it's awesome.

Keep up the good work i'll donate you for the hard work.

Just one issue/question, is there any way to increase screen responsiveness? I don't know if it's just my phone, but sometimes, when i touch an icon, it doesn't open inmediatly, i have to retype, maybe due to low pressure on screen...i don't know...

I found a way to calibrate screen, but it's just for keyboard, with perfect keyboard app. :(

Do you guys have the same issue? or that's just me? If no, is there any way to improve screen responsiveness?

Thanks, Regards all.

same here. fer example when changing from one homescreen to another... i have to move my finger for like 2-3mm before the screen starts moving... and as you've said... the same lag in responsivness ca be felt when you try to open an app