[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Thanks, will try.

I didn't do this:

[b927 and B934 Firmware Versions Only] You need to copy the folder from the toolkit called "dload" and place it in the root of your SDCard. This contains a middle package which is needed to upgrade from any version of GB to B927 or B934. (http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/)

I guess the dload folder should be from B926.

Nevermind, I am extremely confused :P

basically install the middle package,install B934 and flash Infusion through CWM

Guest hogancz

basically install the middle package,install B934 and flash Infusion through CWM

Infusion works now in my phone :).

I did not do "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" and "Wipe Cache Partition" before, that is probably the cause of Infusion not working.

Infusion works now in my phone :).

I did not do "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" and "Wipe Cache Partition" before, that is probably the cause of Infusion not working.

you see, you did great job fixing it on your own ^_^ all you had to do was check it again

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hello,

first,thx for the very nice rom.

but I have an problem. There are some heavy graphics issuses on dead trigger.

any solutions ?

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Hello,

first,thx for the very nice rom.

but I have an problem. There are some heavy graphics issuses on dead trigger.

any solutions ?

3D games dont work well yet because huawei havent fully implemented the phone to handle it...so sadly there is no solution as of yet :(

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hope with the official update B936 it will be:)

The devs of infusion would it update then , right ?

anyway, other 3D Games works fine (Temple Run,Call of Mini Zombies ect....)

And on the GB 892 original rom dead trigger has worked fine.

Guest portachking

I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but the screen doesn't appear to turn off after the allotted amount of time in the latest build.

I have to psychically press the power button, otherwise the screen stays on draining away battery.

Guest gsf600y

Ah good tip!

I also noticed by by accident that if you swipe the notification screen down, you can slide the power control toggles right to reveal more of them - maybe everyone already knew that :D

For people looking to kill apps, you can press and hold the home button, which will display previously opened apps, the swipe left to right to close them.

Didn't know that killed apps. Thanks.

Guest dan nedan

hello!

great work infusion.

one question if I may: it would be possible to improve the sound into video recording?

when i make a video rec the sound is not so good: itlooks like the micro is covered with something and the sound recorder is a low level ans not so accurate.

hope i did my self understood.

Guest CertifiedDon

can someone help i've installed this rom its going so well but I changed a setting somewhere that closes application when the user exit's it and I need to change it back to normal can someone advise me where it is?

Cheers

can someone help i've installed this rom its going so well but I changed a setting somewhere that closes application when the user exit's it and I need to change it back to normal can someone advise me where it is?

Cheers

Go to the developer settings and it's the last one in the list i think

Guest smokinjoe18

Seem to have 2 small problems, set the phone default storage to SD card for the OTA updates as in post 1 but noticed 2 problems 1st as already posted on here when you have your own notifications/ringtones set (which are stored on the sd card) and then access the card by usb all the sounds revert back to default (in my case silent) but managed to get round this by converting what i needed to ogg files (bringing the file size down from mp3 size) and putting them in the system/media folder on the phone using root access sorted this, 2nd Camera works brilliant and stores them on the SD card but once you access the sd card to put them on your computer then go back to use the camera it just force closes and you need to reboot the phone to use the camera again, could this be a problem with the sd card not being properly prepared once you've turned the usb access off (on other phones i've had once you remove the usb cable the phone gives you a toast in the notification bar saying preparing sd card but this one doesn't) so i'm guessing this could be the problem once removing the usb cable it doesn't sync back to the card properly, just a thought wondering if other people could test and confirm and see if it's a rom issue or just an ICS issue, Thanks. Loving the ROM though it's been spot on otherwise.

Edit: about 5mins after removing usb connection camera started to work ok, seems to be taking a while for the system to associate itself with the default saved locations on the card causing the force closes

Edited by smokinjoe18

Yes i find them, but the stock in GB was better

ahh you will either have to downgrade and extract it yourself, or find someone on here who is on gingerbread who can get it for you?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

short question: as we know there are some bugs on some 3D games (e.g Dead Trigger). Ist the any fix at the time ?

Or must we wait for the B936 / B963 Rom so tillaz (Nice work anyway :)) can fix it from there ?

sorry for my bad english.I dont speak it often since i left 10th grade shool :D

short question: as we know there are some bugs on some 3D games (e.g Dead Trigger). Ist the any fix at the time ?

Or must we wait for the B936 / B963 Rom so tillaz (Nice work anyway :)) can fix it from there ?

sorry for my bad english.I dont speak it often since i left 10th grade shool :D

I believe that due to lack of HWA. Nothing anyone can do.

Guest tracasan

to be honest, i wouldn't put my faith in huawei fixing HWA. Think about the gingerbread that g300 had when it was released... how can a company release a phone with such a huge bug(i'm talking about the sound volume)... they tried to fix it later on but still it was only a 40% gain in volume... they spend all this time testing updates(or so they claim) but the bugs still persist... i don't know.... just my 2 cents

to be honest, i wouldn't put my faith in huawei fixing HWA. Think about the gingerbread that g300 had when it was released... how can a company release a phone with such a huge bug(i'm talking about the sound volume)... they tried to fix it later on but still it was only a 40% gain in volume... they spend all this time testing updates(or so they claim) but the bugs still persist... i don't know.... just my 2 cents

They realesed a rom with a bug but they solved it and as far as i know (i bought the phone after) rather quick.

If the build number is 936 i dont believe it will have hwa if its b63 (might have a bit more work in to it) and hwa implemented.

We can only wait to see.

I have to psychically press the power button ...

Does this rom induce telekinetic powers? Do we have to "ascend" to a higher baseband than 2030?

The river tells no lies, Oma says.

sorry, couldn't resist xD

Guest SolitaryCZ

I think that unresponsive touch buttons were bigger problem, even though they fixed it pretty fast, its still scary that they passed it through output control and released it. All in all, it's not giving big credit for Huawei at all, but it doesn't mean we won't be getting HWA. Quite the opposite... they always came through so far, even if its more later than sooner.