[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest skobywan

Great rom. I forgot to wipe after installing the official ICS update and the installation hung on the Infusion start screen. I wiped and re-installed and the rom booted fine the first time. I've just installed AnTuTu and scored 2797.

I'd like to ask if you could leave out MiLocker, or set it as a choice. I've read a few articles that it's pretty easy to get around and I need to make sure my phones pin protected at all times when I lock it. Aside from my one personal gripe, really great job on the rom. Thank's for all your hard work,

Guest tillaz

I'd like to ask if you could leave out MiLocker, or set it as a choice. I've read a few articles that it's pretty easy to get around and I need to make sure my phones pin protected at all times when I lock it. Aside from my one personal gripe, really great job on the rom. Thank's for all your hard work,

there's no need to remove it...

its turned off by default, the lockscreen you see after flashing the rom is stock ics.

but if you have turned it on, just turn it off and don't use it

Guest tillaz

buddno7,i think tillaz had lots of probs getting the power widgets working correctly so they`re there but not working (i assume?). And same with me,settings on the home screen but not in the app draw,no biggie tho. :)

Just flashed, and this from is nice and fast!

Just a few things though...

1. I don't have the power widgets in my status bar. The setting is there for them, but I don't have them.

2. The settings button doesn't appear in the app drawer. It's on the home screen, and I can get to it through the icon in the status bar, but I cant see it in the drawer (stock or adw ex).

Is this the same for everyone, or just a bad flash?

Other than that this rom looks extremely impressive!

Nice one tillaz!

about the settings icon.. i asume you mean this post-913969-0-28450000-1343182889.png

i removed it because it is useless in ICS and just takes up space in the app drawer

you can access the main settings menu from any where on the phone buy pulling down the status bar and pressing this button

post-913969-0-10291600-1343183150_thumb.

or by pressing the menu button from the launcher

post-913969-0-92263700-1343183525_thumb.

about power widgets... they are something i had to leave out for now...

so the code for systemUI was not added

Guest Lgdslr

Is there any point in using v6 supercharger on this ROM, tillaz? Or have you already made those mods to it?

Can anyone compare this in terms of speed to a supercharged B926?

Guest djuroue

Installed the Rom and it works very smooth... Noticed that camera app is not updated, probably that great ICS camera will be included in future releases :)

Seeking for bugs :)

Guest daVil

I might found a bug, not sure if it's just me though:

I dont have any contacts in the phone app. Not showing them from the SIM-Card nor from Google. It's just empty.

Edit: When I import my SIM-contacts to google it shows them in phone app. So the only problem for me is that the SIM-Card isn't being read directly.

Edited by daVil

Guest Fabrizioso

Hi tillaz,

great work, thank you very much!

If possible, please add the MD5/SHA-1 checksum to the download link to prevent a bad flash due to a bad download.

I guess I will flash it anyway today but I would feel more comfortable knowing that the file integrity is verified. :-)

Thanks again!

Fabrizio

Guest djuroue

Hi tillaz,

If possible, please add the MD5/SHA-1 checksum to the download link to prevent a bad flash due to a bad download.

I guess I will flash it anyway today but I would feel more comfortable knowing that the file integrity is verified. :-)

Thanks again!

Fabrizio

Make a CWM backup, and if download is bad, you can always revert to your last used rom :)

Guest ovecka

How do you guys handle the black background/theme on the bright sun? All the settings are barely visible even with a white theme. :)

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz,

Thanks again!

Fabrizio

it wont flash if its corrupt... cwm will give an error (bad)

Guest tillaz

How do you guys handle the black background/theme on the bright sun? All the settings are barely visible even with a white theme. smile.png

yeah all phones are crap out in the sun even my iphone 4 was...

i think you can get anti glare screen covers, i have no idea if they actually work though

http://www.ebay.co.u...y-/271007807695

is solidfiles down?

cant seem to download anything, just get a white screen :wacko:

Just tried and it started downloading, maybe try the link with proxy sever. When using solid files on my phone browser i had same problem, proxy server solved it.

Guest Fabrizioso

it wont flash if its corrupt... cwm will give an error (bad)

Ah ok, good to know that there is an integrity check built in. Is it just verifying that it is a correct zip file or does it really check the content, i.e. the boot images etc.?

Slightly off topic, I know, but I have always considered a corrupted file as the best chance to brick the device...

Will flash now. :-)

Guest Colossae3.23

Listen All:

If we want OpenGL working sooner rather than later, writing Huawei is the way forward.

Listen to this man:

May be based on an entirely different version to 927, who knows as there are usually a few test builds before a release and Huawei are giving a mid to late August release timeframe so plenty of time to improve the rom.

If people want OpenGL implemented, now is the time to push for it as it will be highly unlikely to be added after ics is released. The more functions huawei and Vodafone add, the less work our devs have to do.

Nows your chance to make your voice heard and affect the future direction of Rom development on the g300

They have only said it will support OpenGL which is a careful choice of words and this doesn't mean hardware acceleration will be active or functional. It appears that the current ics releases support OpenGL also but its not working.

Huawei UK Facebook, Huawei UK Twitter and Vodafone Twitter.

Guest ovecka

yeah all phones are crap out in the sun even my iphone 4 was...

i think you can get anti glare screen covers, i have no idea if they actually work though

http://www.ebay.co.u...y-/271007807695

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180916890612&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:3160#ht_991wt_1344 That's what I've ordered. I guess it's the same. But I am not sure if it helps with reflections.

I think this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vikuiti-DQCM30-screen-protector-from-3M-for-Huawei-Ascend-G300-/170883105181?pt=UK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_RL&hash=item27c96d419d#ht_1220wt_1344 would be better as it states an anti-reflexive (matte) layer.

But enough with off-topic. :)

Guest Snakewar

Tillaz, to make the launchers flasheable through recovery, you extract the apk and create a zip file? or how you do it? because I would like to do that with Atom Launcher, MIUI Launcher and couple more.

Regards!

Guest andy.hyde4

With play music it has a nice high res album art in the app but on the lock screen it is really bad quality anyone else had this problem?

Guest ovecka

is solidfiles down?

cant seem to download anything, just get a white screen :wacko:

Try another browser. IE worked for me. Chrome didn't.