Bluetooth accessories?

Guest professordes

Guest professordes

Just tried a Nokia SU-8W BT keyboard and it worked fine, though it was a bit slow to associate. As you might expect most of the "special" keys didn't do anything, but the email key brought up email/gmail.

Has anyone tried other BT keyboards or headphones?

Edited by professordes

Guest chrisbarker

I traded in an old PSP at CEX and got myself a HP Touchpad Bluetooth Keyboard. Lovely keyboard, decent battery life and some of the special keys work.

The BBM style key on it seems to act as a back button, the search button works fine, the keyboard button does nothing, the brightness keys and mute key don't work either however the volume keys work. The play pause button worked but the fast forward/rewind didn't seem to, I've only tried with the streaming transformers movie though so far. The power button also works to turn the screen on and off. :)

Guest professordes

I traded in an old PSP at CEX and got myself a HP Touchpad Bluetooth Keyboard. Lovely keyboard, decent battery life and some of the special keys work.

The BBM style key on it seems to act as a back button, the search button works fine, the keyboard button does nothing, the brightness keys and mute key don't work either however the volume keys work. The play pause button worked but the fast forward/rewind didn't seem to, I've only tried with the streaming transformers movie though so far. The power button also works to turn the screen on and off. :)

Aha - I have one of those lying around too... :)

Guest jtc42

I'm using a Sony MW600 for Bluetooth audio and have a cheap NFC sticker on my speakers that auto enables Bluetooth and opens the music app. I'm loving it :D