Doogie Howser

[Q] Has anyone had any reception problems?

32 posts in this topic

Think that's the route I'm gonna go down, My new phone's dual sim so I can run with both, I just thought I'd have to stick a tenner on to receive data to check the 3G.

With my OSD sometimes my signal just completely drops or sometimes says that there's no sim inserted, I don't know why this happens but it restores back to normal after I restart the phone

With my OSD sometimes my signal just completely drops or sometimes says that there's no sim inserted, I don't know why this happens but it restores back to normal after I restart the phone

Are you in the UK?

I've seen that the Asian guys have had problems.

Are you in the UK?

I've seen that the Asian guys have had problems.

Yeah I live in London but I am Asian :P

Edited by Raihan42

Yeah I live in London but I am Asian :P

Ahh, there's your problem then... ;)

I'm in Helmshore and reception is generally fine. I've still got the OSD, I was about to look at something else because the GPS had stopped working but there was an update last week that has fixed it!

stu

I'm in Helmshore and reception is generally fine. I've still got the OSD, I was about to look at something else because the GPS had stopped working but there was an update last week that has fixed it!

stu

Cheers got the Orange/EE sim and 3G has been brilliant, super fast all over the Valley, Can't believe i stuck with O2 so long I thought that's how slow 3G was!