Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr.twad

Lost photos on G300

6 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Today I was at work running an event for work. I took a number of photos on my G300 throughout the day They seemed to go on without any issue. When I got home I brought them up on the gallery and all but the first one taken (which is fine) said no thumbnail available on a black screen. I rebooted and now there is no evidence of them ever happening.

I'm running GB Atomic Mod. I would like to get them back if possible. As far as I can tell they are no where on the SD card except the first one that I took. Any ideas

Did you look through the sd card manually? They should be in a folder named DCIM. Try using either a root browser or pc

If it helps, i had the same problem with a new sandisk card(genuine from play). tested ok when new but after a few weeks started losing photos. Tested again and the card had failed.

Put the card in a PC and try a recovery program? I'd recommend test disk

OK Thanks will try a recovery program. They are not in DCIM folder. I have been using this SD card for the last year at least with no issues and since it has taken new photos just fine...

Another option for recovery is Recuva. Good luck