[ROM][V4][Skate] MIUI V4 2.8.3

Guest zukriaksah

Guest crnadakm

Can anybody please checken if their data switch Color toggles. Thanks!

mine does not

Edited by crnadakm

Guest zukriaksah

These are screenshots from chinese bbs.anzhi.com forum... (click the shot to see the slide)

post-941987-0-66876900-1343189458_thumb.

Edited by zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

this not a hybrid rom where u can get cm setting in miui, like miui mix & match. this rom is fully miui, all apps, frameworks & init.d files are from miui. u maybe can use softkey buttons if C3C0 had a flashable zip file for it.

Guest sui785

Thank you.

Bug just found: couldn't make a call and no ringtone.

I can't get ringtone to work, what am I missing here ?

You actually need to enable it in the settings and choose a ringtone, by default the phone ringtone/notifications sound are set to "Silent" for some reason.

Edited by sui785

Guest mhstrijbos

Does anyone have a solution for the data switch not showing on/off?

Also does anyone have the andorid.media error?

I really do like the look and fel of this rom, but it does require a bit of fine tuning..

Thanks for the effort!!

Guest crnadakm

You actually need to enable it in the settings and choose a ringtone, by default the phone ringtone/notifications sound are set to "Silent" for some reason.

I did so and still nothing, only vibration is working...

Guest sui785

Does anyone have a solution for the data switch not showing on/off?

Also does anyone have the andorid.media error?

You should clear the gallery defaults and choose the MIUI gallery next time. You probably chose the stock Android gallery and that one has bugs.

Would be great if you removed the sim network unlock pin prompt at boot every time, doesn't make any sense :P

Btw lockscreen is in Russian for some reason.

Edited by sui785

Guest fagyi

Hi all!

-Just i need edit miui framework that i can manage hungarian lanuage? I have lot of android knowledge just i never use miui and thats why i asking this first. I searching in source if you dont know answer.

I think that its based on cm9 that its really multi lang, just miui has a limited language?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: Miui on Cm9 its awesome too

Nice work!

Edited by fagyi

Guest zukriaksah

Hi all!

-Just i need edit miui framework that i can manage hungarian lanuage? I have lot of android knowledge just i never use miui and thats why i asking this first. I searching in source if you dont know answer.

I think that its based on cm9 that its really multi lang, just miui has a limited language?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: Miui on Cm9 its awesome too

Nice work!

This maybe useful for u

http://m.androidzoom.com/android_applications/tools/set-locale-and-language_bnejd.html

Guest betterthanjordan79

This ROM is very nice! does anyone else thing the lock screen is a bit laggy tho?...esp when playing music! I've had no problems with force closing etc. Great work!

Guest crnadakm

This ROM is very nice! does anyone else thing the lock screen is a bit laggy tho?...esp when playing music! I've had no problems with force closing etc. Great work!

Try some other lockscreen, I use one from MiSense theme, Camera icon doesn't work but others do

Guest zukriaksah

Credit not for me, it goes to sanek frm blade.modaco... after successfully ported latest mokee & lewa os to skate frm blade using what I call cross-porting with c3c0 cm7, I believe I can do the same with blade 4.0.4 based roms, cross-port with c3c0 cm9. Luckily blade has latest miui v4 ported by sanek. What I haven't try yet is cross-porting other ics based roms such as ligux v4 & dianxinos ics frm other msm devices (with armv7). I hv ported miuiskater (armv6) to my previous phone, ideos x6 (armv7) and it works, is it possible to do vice-versa? I'll try tomorrow with latest dianxinos ics frm desire dhd