[ROM][V4][Skate] MIUI V4 2.8.3

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Not dead, in fact I hv 2.8.31 version but usb mass storage still not working. To experience miui v4, I suggest u to use 2.7.20 version. Now I'm using Shendu OS V2 ( ICS 4.0.4 ), ported from official version at www.shenduos.com

post-941987-0-21576800-1348274805_thumb.

post-941987-0-35663000-1348274935_thumb.

post-941987-0-43658400-1348274971_thumb.

Edited by zukriaksah

Guest Redstarr1

good is the first time I write on the forum and the translation of google translator is pure and simple

I tested this rom but says HWAcceleration Full ... but I do not go playback, when I try to play a movie series or anything, it's going very slow, very slow pictures sound good ...

but we aver .. Full HWAcceleration not? then because I can not play anything? because it's going so slow? I tested with mxplayer, RockPlayer mobo player, real player .. sowfare decoding in hardware and nothing at all ...

any solution about it???

thank you very much

HW Acceleration refers to the browser using the gpu. This ROM is ICS-based and there are no Openmax codecs for this device in ICS, so movies don't get hardware accelerated at all. I know it's easy to mix those 2 up, just keep in mind that all ICS/JB roms have video playback limitations, but their browsing experience is much better. If you want fluent video playback you should use a 2.3.5/7 based rom like CM7, H3 or Atomicmod.

system partition at least 185 mb.

I am new to the Skate, but (not new to android or custom roms) I am looking for the system partitioning info. Do I simply use the TPT tool? or is there a better way that I can change the partitioning

Guest WiiSky70

I am new to the Skate, but (not new to android or custom roms) I am looking for the system partitioning info. Do I simply use the TPT tool? or is there a better way that I can change the partitioning

Use the TPT Helper app that is on Play Store to download

Follow these quick and easy steps FIRST :)

- Once you've downloaded the TPT Helper app and installed into the Skate device accept all promps

that needs the permission (Just touch the Accept)

- Once you've done that , touch (All in One)

- Select the package v1a or v2b (I recommend the V2B package becuse it has more cache and memory inside of it)

- The package will download and install everything to you

- After the process is complete turn off your Skate device and try (Volume + , Menu and POWER combinations)

- That will lead you to the T-Flash Card Updater , don't turn off the device and let the update continue

- Once that is done the phone will reboot and then you will have that System Partition and Cache pre-loaded into you Skate device as well the

Clockworkmod recovery

Glad if this can help you out ;)

Edited by WiiSky70

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zukriaksah

Not really... i hv miui v4 2.9.21, but i need permission from original dev frm galaxy ace xda forum to release it... & im start boring with typical miui ui.

Guest betterthanjordan79

Not really... i hv miui v4 2.9.21, but i need permission from original dev frm galaxy ace xda forum to release it... & im start boring with typical miui ui.

I'm really glad to hear that this ROM hasn't been given up on! I read on your new topic(LeZo) that you C3C0 helped you fix the mass storage and microphone issues - can these be applied to this ROM?

Guest zukriaksah

I'm really glad to hear that this ROM hasn't been given up on! I read on your new topic(LeZo) that you C3C0 helped you fix the mass storage and microphone issues - can these be applied to this ROM?

decompile & recompile works

Guest betterthanjordan79

decompile & recompile works

Good to hear!! well if you need some help testing the latest versions of miui you can send me on a private message!! Its by far my favorite ROM. Keep up the good work.

Guest cevin85

i think its 2.8.3, use 2.7.20

yes i use now the 2.7.20 but this version hes no ring in incoming call.. :S i hev changed ringtone but not work! what can i do????

Guest WiiSky70

So any further plans to upload a newer version ?

This ROM is the most beautiful MIUI i've ever expereinced before , but there is AWFUL BUGS that needs to be fixed.

Guest zukriaksah

In open source everything possible :-) but when we port roms, we will aim to minimize risks... not booting, bootloops, bugs, etc, so normally we choose devices with similar specs, & Xperia Arc I think not in the range...

How about this... I think this is miui-based