[ROM][V4][Skate] MIUI V4 2.8.3

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

guys... not yet getting the permission from original dev to release the updated rom. but for testing this is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rir5cq0k6ltlcl4

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DEEP SLEEP PROBLEM: THIS ROM HAS A VERY SERIOUS DEEP SLEEP PROBLEM. TO SOLVE IT, AFTER ROM BOOT UP, U NEED TO DO THIS:- ON WIFI - LOCK PHONE - UNLOCK PHONE - OFF WIFI - LOCK PHONE - UNLOCK PHONE. IT STILL DEEPLY SLEPT DURING CHARGING :-)

credit to Zackconsole from xda for his Snapseries ROM

this rom was ported using C3C0 CM9.1 as a base

guys... not yet getting the permission from original dev to release the updated rom. but for testing this is the link:

(...)

Very nice.

Found nothing that does not work up to now (only a few hours on it though)

Nice new features: Proximity sensor and Auto back light now work.

Info for testers: Still needs SuperSU flashed after install.

Note 1: LBE has disappeared from the ROM and needs to be manually installed (too good to leave out of my device)

Note 2: Do not try to install additional GAPPS. There is not enough room left if your /system partition does not exceed 200MB. All Google Apps are available for download anyway because the Google Market works

Next step: Try to make Google Now work (never could get it right with the previous version of the ROM)

Guest betterthanjordan79

I wanna this , pal . Please release it.

its back 3 posts!!

http://www.mediafire...rir5cq0k6ltlcl4

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DEEP SLEEP PROBLEM: THIS ROM HAS A VERY SERIOUS DEEP SLEEP PROBLEM. TO SOLVE IT, AFTER ROM BOOT UP, U NEED TO DO THIS:- ON WIFI - LOCK PHONE - UNLOCK PHONE - OFF WIFI - LOCK PHONE - UNLOCK PHONE. IT STILL DEEPLY SLEPT DURING CHARGING :-)

credit to Zackconsole from xda for his Snapseries ROM

this rom was ported using C3C0 CM9.1 as a base

Guest agonbar
zukriaksah Are those ICS fully working roms?!? I tought hardware acceleration would never come to the skate, any way, this should have its own post, and a complete list of bugs... Edited by agonbar

Guest WiiSky70

I think if you do not have permission from the guy you've ported this ROM , just forget it , almost 2 and half months with the same MIUI v4.

Also , if the original dev don't want to give the permission to you just give up on this.

Sorry for this comment but i feel it is time to throw the MIUI V4 Update