Nexus 7 available now Tesco Direct £189.99 with voucher code

Guest masterpfa

Guest masterpfa

Hi just a heads up, just ordered another Nexus 7 16Gb from Tescos Direct with a pick up in store for tomorrow 25/07/12

Follow the link for the instructions (courtesy of Hot UK deals)

Codes to be used at the checkout

TDX-HTKW / TDX-HTKW can be used by existing customers to get £10 off £50 spend.

I'm guessing it comes with £15 Google voucher as when activated like the others but not 100% sure.

If you sign up to a new account to Tescos Direct you will automatically receive the £10 discount (only one voucher code per order)

I will keep you all updated to the progress and to see if the £15 credit has been applied

I ordered one for my daughter and picked up yesterday. The £15 will get applied when you add a credit card number to your wallet account. She's not having my credit card number so we haven't done that bit yet!

The price differential offsets the ridiculous delivery charge I had to pay for my own pre-ordered device.

Guest masterpfa

I ordered one for my daughter and picked up yesterday. The £15 will get applied when you add a credit card number to your wallet account. She's not having my credit card number so we haven't done that bit yet!

The price differential offsets the ridiculous delivery charge I had to pay for my own pre-ordered device.

Same here, my youngest daughter will be getting this, let's just hope her bother and sister (or mother) start getting ideas too, lol.

Having pre-ordered and paying for delivery, I guess this about evens it up just like you said

Guest alex_gregory_uk

I can confirm I bought mine from Tesco's for £189.99 and then I also got £7.56 back from quidco. Once you register the device £15 is added and probably the safest option is to pin code any of the purchases so your kids can't go wild!!!

Guest Gary kent

I ordered mine last Thursday at the Brighouse west yorkshie store, picked up Friday with 10 pound off and 15 pound Google credit And love it.

Guest rowanparker

I would just like to thank the OP for this code. I thought they were all for new Tesco customers but I'm glad this one isn't! Cancelled my hmv pre-order and collecting the Tesco one tomorrow! (And, refusing delivery of my cancelled Google Play one today!)

Guest comicbookguy

Hi just a heads up, just ordered another Nexus 7 16Gb from Tescos Direct with a pick up in store for tomorrow 25/07/12

Follow the link for the instructions (courtesy of Hot UK deals)

Codes to be used at the checkout

TDX-HTKW / TDX-HTKW can be used by existing customers to get £10 off £50 spend.

I'm guessing it comes with £15 Google voucher as when activated like the others but not 100% sure.

If you sign up to a new account to Tescos Direct you will automatically receive the £10 discount (only one voucher code per order)

I will keep you all updated to the progress and to see if the £15 credit has been applied

ahh well.... done and collecting tomorrow (thurs) with £4.54 Quidco too)

might be selling my Vega soon.....

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest masterpfa

Update:

Picked up from store at the stated delivery date and time and as pointed out by many here, £15 credit applied once activated using a valid Visa/MasterCard etc used. Luckily I had a reward card from my employer (which most seem to be doing theses days instead of being awarded vouchers). So luckily my credit cards can stay in tact and my daughter can order away up to the £15.00 balance, then as and when required I can top this up.

The look on her face has made my week I must say although there are still 3 member of "The Others" in the household who are lost for ever to the syndrome known as i***** (name hidden for fear of retributions)

:P

I would just like to thank the OP for this code. I thought they were all for new Tesco customers but I'm glad this one isn't! Cancelled my hmv pre-order and collecting the Tesco one tomorrow! (And, refusing delivery of my cancelled Google Play one today!)

My pleasure, like to share good fortune (no this does not extend to any lottery wins!)

Edited by masterpfa