[ROM] Slim Sense 1.0

Guest mmmcfc

Guest mmmcfc

Based on the European RUU for HTC Desire C (golfu).

Nktiy.jpg

Features

• All Apps Zipaligned
  • Framework and Apps Deodexed
  • init.d support
  • data/app support
  • Custom boot animation support
  • Some bloatware removed (ie. 7digital)
  • Nano Text Editor and sysro/sysrw included
  • Bash (command shell)
  • Busybox included
  • Rooted (SuperSu)

Boot.img
    DOWNLOAD

Must have adb and fastboot configured, put boot.img in fastboot folder and make sure your device is in the bootloader then type command
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    and then:
    fastboot reboot[/code]

Device may reboot a couple of times before fully booting

[u][b]ROM[/b][/u]
    DOWNLOAD

[b][u]Credits[/u][/b]

[list]

• Chainfire for SuperSu
  • Koush for CWM
  • HTC
  • Google
  • Whole XDA Community

Edited by mmmcfc

Guest mmmcfc

Add-Ons

Changelog

Version 1.0

- Initial Work

Have any requests? PM me or contact me using the links in my Signature.

Edited by mmmcfc

Guest rehanraza

wifi not working after the rom isntallation. everything else is working great. any help in this matter will be highly appriciated

Guest mmmcfc

wifi not working after the rom isntallation. everything else is working great. any help in this matter will be highly appriciated

You did not flash the boot.img . Follow the instructions in the OP, sorry for not putting them there in the first place.

Guest rehanraza

You did not flash the boot.img . Follow the instructions in the OP, sorry for not putting them there in the first place.

thanks. working perfectly fine now as described. :wub:

Guest squishycube

Hi there,

This is the first time I've applied a custom rom to my phone and there is something I don't understand. Your features block mentions some apps (Nano Text Editor and sysro/sysrw included, Bash (command shell), Busybox included) which I don not see on the phone. Do I have to do something special to get these apps?

Sorry for being dense...

Thanks for removing some of the bloatware. Would it be possible to basically remove all apps that can't be uninstalled manually? (I'm thinking about abobe reader and the likes)

Guest mmmcfc

Hi there,

This is the first time I've applied a custom rom to my phone and there is something I don't understand. Your features block mentions some apps (Nano Text Editor and sysro/sysrw included, Bash (command shell), Busybox included) which I don not see on the phone. Do I have to do something special to get these apps?

Sorry for being dense...

Thanks for removing some of the bloatware. Would it be possible to basically remove all apps that can't be uninstalled manually? (I'm thinking about abobe reader and the likes)

Those features are more for devs and modders so you don't have to worry about them. To remove bloatware you could get titanium backup from the play store.

• 1 year later...
Guest kanawei

hi there, i cant install the rom give me a error: Error flashing zip ' /sdcard/Slim-Sense-v1.zip' Updating partition details...

Help please i dont know now how to up my cel

Guest anonymouse197

Hmm... I have installed this on my HTC Desire C and it seems to hang at the boot "HTC Quietly Brilliant" screen. I've flashed the boot image, and installed the ROM from my SD. It plays the startup sound, but doesn't get further. It also does not loop this boot, but instead only plays the boot animation and sound once, then seems to freeze.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I managed to fix this myself. I went back into my boot-loader and formatted my cache, before rebooting from there. Thanks for the ROM :-)

Edited by anonymouse197