• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When does the Vodafone exclusive period come to an end?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Still trying to decide between this and the San Diego but just wondering if anyone knows when the G300 will be opened up to the other UK networks?

Posted (edited)

Been very much waiting for this myself. Hoping that once other networks and outlets get to sell the g300 we will finally get the grey/black version available in the UK. It looks so much better, and just makes no sense to miss out on sales to those of us that find white plastic just a bit too young/tacky.

Edited by CRIS.F.7

Posted

Well everybody is waiting for that, some just out of curiosity to see what this will do to the price.

Posted

Been very much waiting for this myself. Hoping that once other networks and outlets get to sell the g300 we will finally get the grey/black version available in the UK. It looks so much better, and just makes no sense to miss out on sales to those of us that find white plastic just a bit too young/tacky.

In a nice add-on black case it looks amazing IMHO - whatever colour it was to start with :-)

Posted

The pearlescent white is pretty smart. I can't imagine the black will look as good. And I prefer black phones usually :s

Posted

Seen a few places online say the Vodafone deal was for 3 months, and they began selling it 16th of April. So 16th of August looks to be the best bet, or the beginning of August if we're lucky :)

Posted

I am not quite following your mathematics there :D

Posted

FYI:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Posted

Seen a few places online say the Vodafone deal was for 3 months, and they began selling it 16th of April. So 16th of August looks to be the best bet, or the beginning of August if we're lucky :)

Start the clock at 16 April

on 16 May, one month has passed

on 16 June, two months have passed

on 16 July, three months have passed.

16 July has passed too, now. What happened?

Posted

Start the clock at 16 April

on 16 May, one month has passed

on 16 June, two months have passed

on 16 July, three months have passed.

16 July has passed too, now. What happened?

FYI:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

I am not quite following your mathematics there :D

F*ck! Wasn't concentrating and now look like an ass :P. I could try and claim I wasn't counting April as its just a release month, but I'll hold my hand up on this one. I actually got an A in my Advanced Higher Maths last year and my teacher would have killed me for that mistake.

Posted

Its okay we can pretend it didnt happen. :)

Posted

I'm not in the UK but I brought one from vodafone. I went to ebay, paid US$8.18 and unlocked it.

Posted

F*ck! Wasn't concentrating and now look like an ass :P. I could try and claim I wasn't counting April as its just a release month, but I'll hold my hand up on this one. I actually got an A in my Advanced Higher Maths last year and my teacher would have killed me for that mistake.

Heh heh...

you count months for Advanced Maths where you are??

Days on Lower Course Maths?? :D