• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Which ROM is the best battery life for Liquid A1?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi everyone! I have a Liquid A1, now my wife using it. But it's battery so suck, I installed many ROM for this Acer but only can use longer than 1 day (my wife doesnt play game, listen music/video or web browser, just use to call and sms, turn wifi on 1 or 2 times/day in about 5 mins to check mail).

I heard the 1.9.2 one is good in battery draining but dont know why after I installed this ROM, my Acer can't turn wifi on (in setup guide right after installed).

Can you tell me which ROM have a greatest battery life for Liquid A1? Thanks for helping!

Edited by yuduy

Posted · Report post

MIUI Final V2 or CM 7.2

Posted · Report post

CM7.2 in ok and also the MIUI Final V2...you can also calibrate the battery after the flash of the new rom...

Posted (edited) · Report post

MIUI Final V2 or CM 7.2

Thx for suggest. I'll try MIUI final v2 to9.

CM7.2 in ok and also the MIUI Final V2...you can also calibrate the battery after the flash of the new rom...

what do u mean "calibrate the battery" ?

Edited by yuduy

Posted · Report post

search on google play the app "battery calibration". This program delete a file called batterystats.bin and generate another one clean, after do this your battery life is increased...

Posted · Report post

wow, I read about this trick long time ago (have to find and delete this file), dont know now there's the app can do this :)

Posted · Report post

I have to disagree here, if it's battery life you seek, go for a Froyo rom, such as LCR-F, in my experience they drain much less than GB roms

Posted · Report post

This is true! Froyo based rom drains less battery...He can also try the MIUI 1.3.5 or the fear's work...:)