Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgb002002

ZTE Acqua ICS kernel(3.0.0) source code

9 posts in this topic

sorry getting my V's and N models confused.

Edited by sej7278

It's basically the same board anyway (7x27A), only the radio is different. 7627A is CDMA and 7227A is GSM/WCDMA.

It's basically the same board anyway (7x27A), only the radio is different. 7627A is CDMA and 7227A is GSM/WCDMA.

Correct me if i'm wrong here but it's the same exact hardware with different instruction sets?

These production instruction sets are transferrable via internal memory to onchip memory as i recall, which would mean that one could possibly transfer the entire instruction set from internal memory (DRAM) directly to VRAMC.

Radio chipsets different from what I understand

Radio chipsets different from what I understand

In one word. NO.

In one word. NO.

Please expand, so you are saying I could write a cdma radio to a gsm device using qpst or similar?

Please expand, so you are saying I could write a cdma radio to a gsm device using qpst or similar?

Sure you could, i can do that and i have done that, all you need is a proper flasher, it's the same hardware.

That's how people got their 256MB devices unlocked, they used different device code and yeah, you can make a chinese device out of a european gen3 too.

I know that's possible, i didn't even intend to do that but i did.

Phone is kinda daft that way, it'll accept it if it CAN accept it, however this doesn't solve the problem at hand.