JHsaucy

Is the nexus s still worth buying?

5 posts in this topic

So ive got £200 to spend on a phone, ive done a bit of research and found phones like the sony xperia u or the htc one v. These phones are a bit too small for my hands and i dont think theres many roms for them either. Someone suggested i look at the google nexus s, i like the phone but its 2 years old! And jelly bean is the last software update it's getting. So does anyone have any suggestions on what to buy? Ive seen a gnex s on ebay for under £200 so thats tempting me the most

Tl;dr- looking for a phone around £200, gnex s any good in 2012?

Thanks

you should get a nexus s for a lot less than 200.

i still got mine, had it nearly 2yrs. development is still good for this device. was tempted to get the SGN.

Im still happy to keep mine, going to flash a jelly bean Rom when i get some spare time. Even though it's only a single core device it does what i want without any trouble .

Maksy

Thanks! i can only find the nexus s for about £170 with £20 packaging on ebay unfortunately.

personally i'd save up a bit more and get a galaxy nexus

also keep watching the prices as it's coming down slowly

I have the extended battery and love it I usually have no problem getting 10 to 12 hours of light to moderate usage probably more like 9 or 10 if your streaming music a lot.