GOOD NEWS EVERYONE (OPENGL INFO HERE!)

Guest dragpyre

Guest unaszplodrmann

"Google has rejected Vodafone's ICS submission for the G300 and Vodafone has in turn referred the problem of broken UI acceleration back to us."

The ICS update has been delayed, despite Vodafone's now premature announcement... Or some I imagine ;)

Guest unaszplodrmann

can you link to that please?

Or some I imagine ;)

As if their PR guys would admit to something like that! :D That doesn't mean it's not a likely possibity; larger corners have been known to be cut by Chinese firms, both large and small... They love it.

Guest unaszplodrmann
Our Devices teams do perform extensive testing before a ROM can be approved for release and passed back to the manufacturer and as such their should be no need for issues to be raised however, with anything you can never test every possibility and scenario with a firmware as you would probably be there for years and as such with any network and manufacturer you will sometimes find things in the firmware that are different from previous releases which can be addressed for you.

:blink: :huh:

Trying to read back his posts in my head was like trying to read legal disclaimers, but far more entertaining. Breath James, breeeath.

Edited by unaszplodrmann

Guest dragpyre

When we release a any firmware it is the full version so there is nothing to worry about when it comes to this as it is not a beta version which is why it goes through the testing by our devices teams before release.As mentioned before, there is nothing further that can be added to this discussion until the firmware is released as to do so would be simply speculating about what could be and we can never give any specifics regarding releases.

I want a copy of the textbook he's reading from.