Fastboot with French ZTE Link

Guest giorgio123456789

Guest giorgio123456789

Hello,

I tried to flash my french ZTE Link recently. I found a clockworkmod that work with my device, entered recovery mode and tryed a few roms. Non of them worked ! Unfortunatly, the last one I tried did something wrong and I am now unable to boot my devince in recovery mode. When I turn my device, it keeps on rebooting, even with POWER Voldown.

From what I read, I should try to reintall a new recovery using Fastboot. I installed the ZTE driver on my computer but every time I start the fastboot utility, I get a "waiting for device".

Is there any other way to flash a new recovery?

Anybody know how to make Fastboot work with the french ZTE Link?

Thx for your help

Guest equiliym

obviously your drivers are wrong, try installing these drivers for fastboot mode, they should fix the problem.. after that fastboot should see your device

Guest giorgio123456789

Hum... it does not seem to work. I guess these drivers are NOT compatible with WIN7 x64. Am I right?

Edited by giorgio123456789

Guest giorgio123456789

I've just cheked with XP x86. The drivers don't seem to work either. Any idea where I could find working drivers?

Guest equiliym

im using those drivers on win7 x64 :o when i turned my phone into bootloader mode and plugged in usb windows asked me for driver install and i installed those, after that it showed me my device in fastboot