• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

294 posts in this topic

Posted

Downloaded. Will compare at file level first to get the initial picture of what had been changed. Time is luxury ATM but will report as soon as I know something new.

Posted

Downloaded. Will compare at file level first to get the initial picture of what had been changed. Time is luxury ATM but will report as soon as I know something new.

dou you have other links aside from chinese registration?

Posted

Not yet. Just locally on my HD.

Posted

dou you have other links aside from chinese registration?

I would rather wait for C3C0's version ;)

Posted

I guess we can see changelog here :

http://bbs.mfunz.com/thread-526652-1-1.html

one seperate fix for seperate device and general fixes changes for all posted in same topic..

just translate the page via chrome or whatever

Posted

I would rather wait for C3C0's version ;)

I'm not that type of person mate!

just maximizing my potential. :D

Posted

Will wait buddy...and I am proud to be tester...PM whenever you build the multilingual update... :-)

Posted

Doing that lags on Blade :/

it is really slow many times!

I don't experience this.

I experience no Lags with Mokee OS.

I use it daily.

Posted

If you need a test person you know where to find me :)

Posted

Does anyone else have any issues with the timestamp on texts in the messaging app? I did install the 31/07 update, but don't know if this was occuring before I did that.

Basically, the timestamp on incoming SMS messages is out by an hour. The phone has the correct time & zone settings. The phones sending texts to it are also set correctly. Received messages show a time of an hour before they were actually sent, so conversations appear in the wrong order.

I installed ChompSMS as a test & that shows the correct time, so I suspect the Messaging app isn't handling daylight saving properly. I'm in the UK, so we're in BST at the moment. The time showing on incoming messages is what the time would be if we were in GMT.

Posted

Check messaging settings. Timestamp behaviour can be set there.

Posted

Antutu Benchmark using MoKeeOS v1.10 by C3CO

post-984364-13442549823777_thumb.jpg

Posted

Great ROM, many thanks. Is it possible to 'unlock' Lockscreen option under CM7 settings?

Posted

It's hidden because it doesn't make sense to have it there. None of the Locscreen options has any effect on Mokee locskscreen

Posted

Does anyone else have any issues with the timestamp on texts in the messaging app? I did install the 31/07 update, but don't know if this was occuring before I did that.

Basically, the timestamp on incoming SMS messages is out by an hour. The phone has the correct time & zone settings. The phones sending texts to it are also set correctly. Received messages show a time of an hour before they were actually sent, so conversations appear in the wrong order.

I installed ChompSMS as a test & that shows the correct time, so I suspect the Messaging app isn't handling daylight saving properly. I'm in the UK, so we're in BST at the moment. The time showing on incoming messages is what the time would be if we were in GMT.

On settings, turn off "use sent timestamps"

Posted

when phone in charge screens move very slow ...when unplug charge work perfect....???

am i stupid???

Posted

anyone else facing issues with the mokee smart dialer? the dialer seems very slow and the contact search using dialpad does not work for me. wonder what am i doing wrong...

Posted

anyone else facing issues with the mokee smart dialer? the dialer seems very slow and the contact search using dialpad does not work for me. wonder what am i doing wrong...

Yes,dialer sometimes works..sometimes fails totally..works slow..Sometimes it works good.

@C3C0 please let us know if you make some fixes and patch for latest update :)

Posted

I already released new skate version but am too busy to go for the blade one but I will try.

You can take a look at the changelog here:

Posted

Check messaging settings. Timestamp behaviour can be set there.

On settings, turn off "use sent timestamps"

Thanks for that, message settings sorted now.

Posted

I already released new skate version but am too busy to go for the blade one but I will try.

You can take a look at the changelog here:

http://www.modaco.co...d-237-06082012/

Theme support for this rom too,please...

Thanks ;)

Posted

Hi

I am not receiving any sound on my email popup or email notifications? neither through an external sms pop up program! they vibrate when receiving messages but no sound! I presume it is thre rom or a setting on my phone? It's so frustrating ! Any help greatfully received! btw superb rom! Thanks

Posted

Check "Profile" settings. You probably disabled notifications in profile you are currently using.

Posted

New release has been sent to Shiv, Bruja and mckc001 for testing.