[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest irv003

can i also test? :D

Tested already. new version is faster than before. :)

So far so good. I'm not experiencing any lags.

I want to try New Themes. Where can i download it?

Regards,

irv003

Edited by irv003

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Tested and it is working perfectly....i have flashed it with cache and dalvik cache wipes but stucked in the bootanmation. a clean install booted up the rom ...once again thanks to C3C0

Hmm... upgrade from peevious 1.10 should be posible . Wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, flash, reboot. Can some of the other testers confirm if it works this way or not? ( it does on skate)

Guest mckc001

Hmm... upgrade from peevious 1.10 should be posible . Wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, flash, reboot. Can some of the other testers confirm if it works this way or not? ( it does on skate)

Yip it works! I reverted back to my backup just to make sure! Nice work.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

C3C0, you have created awesome kernels and ROMS for Skate, im here to ask to you if you can build the S Kernels you did for Skate and make S Kernels for Blade too...

Guest Bruja

Minor update:

The ROM works perfect, feels alot faster. The only problem I had was that all my sms showed up in AM/PM style (even after changing setting) but as I use 24h format I just used the hotfix from 20120731 (I'll guess it's the white messenging app now)

C3C0, I saw that you had a center-clock fix for Skate. Would it be possible to make one for Blade? :)

Edited by Bruja

C3C0, you have created awesome kernels and ROMS for Skate, im here to ask to you if you can build the S Kernels you did for Skate and make S Kernels for Blade too...

Basically, S kernel was derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernels for blade so e.g. the one I am using on Skate is quite close to one that Swedish Snow is using.

I cannot play with blade kernels because it would be too masochistic without having the real device.

Guest matcho13579

hey guys, is there an option to change the brightness level while sliding across the statusbar? In CM7 there is such an option and Mokee is based on CM7, but I'm rather asking to make sure

Guest dhoomktoo1

thanks for a Great ROM C3C0...looks like I am the only one still facing issues with mokee smart dialer even after todays release..but i guess i can use a replacement dialer..

Just thinking loud. Performance of smart dialer is most likely affected by total number of contacts you have. The more contacts the more time it takes to search through it.

Guest The Stkfigure
Just thinking loud. Performance of smart dialer is most likely affected by total number of contacts you have. The more contacts the more time it takes to search through it.

I have around 700,minus the Facebook sync. I didn't experience much of a problem even with the earlier build. I just read the stuff written on the top each time before dialing xD the dialer is ready by then :P

Edited by The Stkfigure

Guest ztnej

this rom crashs with my blade, the previous one already did, dunno why though. i've just installed it couple of hours ago, turned wifi on and was signing with my google account and it crashed when i was entering my password, restarted, few minutes after another 2 crashs

back on cyanongen

Guest archish

The kernel which C3C0 has integrated for the new mokee build is on similar lines, its derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernel and close to Swedish Snow default kernel.

Basically, S kernel was derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernels for blade so e.g. the one I am using on Skate is quite close to one that Swedish Snow is using.

I cannot play with blade kernels because it would be too masochistic without having the real device.