[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Snap.IT

Yeah..i also gave up ics...hella slow..but try using Sleep option in notification panel widgets of mokee,it worked for me sometimes...

Yeah, and i have a 256MB computer and i gave up on everything after windows 98 because it was too slow.

Just state that you own a blade with half the memory of EU blades that isn't up for running even Gingerbread really but it's what you.

Seriously? MOST people have twice the memory and your advice sucks without the qualifications.

You want to make a valid comparison?

Guest iShubham

Yeah, and i have a 256MB computer and i gave up on everything after windows 98 because it was too slow.

Just state that you own a blade with half the memory of EU blades that isn't up for running even Gingerbread really but it's what you.

Seriously? MOST people have twice the memory and your advice sucks without the qualifications.

Man,no offense,but i never said that ICS sucks..i said its slow on my device so i gave it up.

I did not compare ICS and GB,bcoz i already know that ICS is not made for my device so i simply said that i gave up trying to stabilize with it.

I know that my blade cant even handle GB,but i have to keep on going with what i have. Not so rich here.

Dont know what got on your nerves from my reply,but man you really had a good impression of yourself on me..but today its ruined a bit.

I still respect you because i am not great as you in this.

Edited by iShubham

Guest The Stkfigure

Ah! Us brown folks have always been a bitchy lot. x')

After all, we're Asians too xD we want the best for our devices, even if they can't support it :P

Guest thecrazyguy

C3C0, Im very excited to try this ROM, but the last update was on 8-8-2012.

My question is: are you updating this ROM soon or shall I just flash it now?

One thing I've noticed (kinda late :) ) is when I send SMS I don't get the time stamp and date under the actual message

I know that I can decompile Mms.apk but I don't know where to find all those things to change.

I tried to replace Mms.apk with a older version from previous releases of Mokee, I could read the messages and get it as I wanted but I couldn't send any message and I couldn't get into settings (force closed).

If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it :)

Yes, I tried that one out but i still dont get it as I wanted

The timestamp is right (24H format) but in every message I get I see the timestamp outside the

Example:

Right know i have it like this:

"Timestamp

Messagebubble

The actual message"

But I don't have it on all messages I get or send

I want it like the "old" way:

"messagebubble

The actual message

Timestamp and date under"

Guest iShubham

Here,try this one from Lezo OS

Dunno if it will work or not.

Also the odex file came with it..(it might not matter..must be only useful at first boot installation.

Links

Mms Apk file : http://db.tt/sppFw66V

Mms odex file : http://db.tt/2PrxWx70

Here is screenie of it (cropped the mobile numbr) :

post-981966-13471873399371_thumb.jpg

Make sure to try this.. (i spent much time to extract from rom and upload to DB and write all this ;D )

Hard to tell. I abandoned mokee in favour of my paranoid android build. So no further development is planned at present. It would be fine if someone owning blade with rom development / modding experience could take over this.

C3C0:

Do you know if there's a way to decompile stock mms.apk from an older release of Mokee and make it work on the latest release?

I managed to port messagging app from 0.3 Mokee into the latest 1.10.

I will contact you by PM soon if you like to test ;)

Unfortunatelly, full data wipe is required.

Edited by C3C0

Guest DellXCD35

Amazing ROM, million Thanks C3C0. I finally flashed your rom after trying CM10 etc. Phone is lot faster and i dint face any bugs at all. I flashed your 08/08 rom. Is there something i am missing i.e did i mistakely flash old rom. Any updates after 08/08?

Guest iShubham

Amazing ROM, million Thanks C3C0. I finally flashed your rom after trying CM10 etc. Phone is lot faster and i dint face any bugs at all. I flashed your 08/08 rom. Is there something i am missing i.e did i mistakely flash old rom. Any updates after 08/08?

Dont worry,there was an update on 19/8/ (by original devs) but it had nothing changed ,so C3C0 didnt bother updating ROM for nothing,so better be on 8/8.

Guest DellXCD35

No real progress made by mokee devs since then so you can go for the 08/08 build.

Sir, i have installed nofrills cpu governer. Can you please let me know the governor and i/o scheduler? i have currently set it as ondemand and sio respectively.

Guest DellXCD35

Dont worry,there was an update on 19/8/ (by original devs) but it had nothing changed ,so C3C0 didnt bother updating ROM for nothing,so better be on 8/8.

Thanks , this is working smoothly on my Dell XCD35.