• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Downgraded to B882 and restored IMEI...But i cant upgrade to B885

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I downgraded successfully to b882 and restored my original imei ... And then i tried to install the ota update for the speaker fix and it keeps failing.

Does anyone one know what is going on?ont worry

Problem solved

Edited by mack_

Posted

What was the issue. Remember, forums are for helping others so your musings here won't help the next person who has the same issue.

Posted

What was the issue. Remember, forums are for helping others so your musings here won't help the next person who has the same issue.

once i had downgraded back to B882(and restored my imei), i tried the OTA update several times to no avail.

Then i was trying to find a .zip file for B882 to flash through CWM,i found sebs thread and downloaded it and flashed through CWM...it rebooted and i was able to install the B885 update.

Posted

So you weren't able to flash the ota update.?

Posted (edited)

So you weren't able to flash the ota update.?

i was but then i think something went wrong...went into the secret menu to verify the IMEI it was the right one but i found that the operator and country info had changed,so i couldnt update to B892

Before it

• operator name:voda
  • country name: gb

Now its

• operator name : hw
    • country name: normal

so i cant upgrade via OTA anymore and i'm not sure how to change it back

and i cant restore my contacts from a .vcf file i had saved...

Edited by mack_