1 click automatic installer

Guest professionalnoob

Guest professionalnoob

hi i am new to installing roms my first rom i istalled on my lg gt540 it cm7 android 2.3.3. for this rom i downloaded somethig that automatically flashed it for me. since then i have had problems. in a week all the app start to force close and when i turn it on and off a gain it get stuck on the boot loop. the phone has clockworkmod installed but it dosent work eg. when i enter it and click anything it just sits ther on the logo doing noothing. can anyone please me me fix this , but what will be really great is if someone can make an automatic installer that will wipe everything and install clockworkmod 6 and android 2.3.7 that would be my dream. can anyone please help me i am in a sticky situtation there. thank you

Guest professionalnoob

just an update i found an installer for 2.3.3 and i got the file for 2.3.7 and now it has android 2.3.7 but clockwork dosnt work but i dont mind as long as there are no problems or bugs

Guest professionalnoob

after only a few houres everything keeps forceclosing can any one help me i tink its the dalvik chache i cant delete it because clockworkmod dosnt work is there any other way to do it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest professionalnoob

yeah i tryed factory reset but the same thing happens exactly 2 weeks later and sometimes it doesnt even boot up it just gets stuck so i cant even enter the phone to factory reset but thanks for replying